What's new

Directors Worst DVD Cover Art (1 Viewer)

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
What are some of the most hilariously bad DVD covers you've seen? Here are some of my "favorites":

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
Ah, yes, a classic. :D

Here are a few other doozies:

The reason I hate this one is because of the giant Julia Roberts head that looks like it's about to eat the nearly-microscopic heads of Julia Stiles, Kirsten Dunst and Maggie Gyllenhall. Compare this to the poster art, where the women are more or less on equal footing.

Now this would merely be a generic cover, if it weren't for the badly photoshopped picture of Jackie Chan thrown in there. When I saw this at Best Buy, I checked on the back and apparently, Jackie Chan's role amounts to a very small cameo. The front cover picture might not even be from the same movie! Why mislead people like this? :angry:

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
Ah, yes, a classic. :D

Here are a few other doozies:

The reason I hate this one is because of the giant Julia Roberts head that looks like it's about to eat the nearly-microscopic heads of Julia Stiles, Kirsten Dunst and Maggie Gyllenhall. Compare this to the poster art, where the women are more or less on equal footing.

Now this would merely be a generic cover, if it weren't for the badly photoshopped picture of Jackie Chan thrown in there. When I saw this at Best Buy, I checked on the back and apparently, Jackie Chan's role amounts to a very small cameo. The front cover picture might not even be from the same movie! Why mislead people like this? :angry:

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
This one is just funny to look at. :D

Argh! The giant heads! They're all looking at me!

No comment.

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
Just saw this at the Digital Bits:

Travolta was absent from all the theatrical posters for the film. Why give him the big head treatment here? :thumbsdown:

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian

Ugh, I don't know where to begin. The simple poster art with just Ben Affleck and the little girl was very sweet. But I guess since that poster didn't bring people into the theaters, they had to scrap that and give us this. I don't know what's worse, the cheesy map of New Jersey as a backdrop, George Carlin's expression, the Peptobismol color scheme or the ridiculous picture of Kevin Smith. This one joins the all-time worst list, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks