What's new

Simpson's Seasons 1, 2 or 3 for $9.99 each! Lava Hot Deal (1 Viewer)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
The KC Star sunday ad for Streetside Records has the Simpson's Seasons 1,2 or 3 for $14.99 each combined with a $5 mail in rebate..final cost is $9.99 each. Supplies are limited. They also gave me a free Homer Simpson bottle opener, which has Homer's voice activated when you open a bottle.

I would imagine FYE, Coconuts and Strawberries would also have this same deal. Good Luck

Ron Boster

James D

Second Unit
FYE, Coconuts and Strawberries does indeed have this deal. However, FYE doesn't know anything about the MIR. I had to go to Strawberries to get the rebate form. They have a lot of good MIR deals on box sets this week. I was able to pick up 24 Season 2 for $40 with a $20 MIR.:)

Jimmy M

Second Unit
James, is that 24 Season 2 for which you paid $40 and will then get a $20 rebate, or $40 after the $20 rebate?

Jimmy!

James D

Second Unit
I paid $40 today and I'll get $20 back from the rebate. The deal is the same for Season 1. The Strawberries' sales flyer states that the sale is good through this Wednesday.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Picked up Simpsons Season Two for an incredible $14.99 at FYE today. The deal on the Simpsons S1-3 runs til 6/19.

Dave Mark

Stunt Coordinator
James,

Per the flyer, Season 2 is $60 with a $20 MIR. Do you think the cashier just screwed up or is the system scanning differently than the ad?

I grabbed Season 1 at $40 less $20 MIR. If Season 2 is ringing up as the same I'm all over it.

Dave Mark

Stunt Coordinator
James,

Per the flyer, Season 2 is $60 with a $20 MIR. Do you think the cashier just screwed up or is the system scanning differently than the ad?

I grabbed Season 1 at $40 less $20 MIR. If Season 2 is ringing up as the same I'm all over it.

James D

Second Unit
24 Season 2 is $60 at FYE. However, it is $40 at Strawberries and Coconuts. The Strawberries ad that I have clearly shows it for $40. I picked up my copy at Strawberries on Sunday and my brother picked up a copy at Coconuts last night. Happy hunting.:)

James D

Second Unit
24 Season 2 is $60 at FYE. However, it is $40 at Strawberries and Coconuts. The Strawberries ad that I have clearly shows it for $40. I picked up my copy at Strawberries on Sunday and my brother picked up a copy at Coconuts last night. Happy hunting.:)

JamesED

Second Unit
I almost got Best Buy to honor the FYE flyer I picked up, but the service department turned me down since FYE was out of stock. My friend is going to try Indianapolis Thursday to see if he can find a copy. My other hope is that FYE may get more copies in stock Friday.

JamesED

Second Unit
I almost got Best Buy to honor the FYE flyer I picked up, but the service department turned me down since FYE was out of stock. My friend is going to try Indianapolis Thursday to see if he can find a copy. My other hope is that FYE may get more copies in stock Friday.

Dave Mark

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the response James.....Only FYE's in my area so I gues I'll be passing on Season 2 for now.

Dave Mark

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the response James.....Only FYE's in my area so I gues I'll be passing on Season 2 for now.

JoseEduardo

Second Unit
I went to my local Strawberries today and picked up Simpsons seasons 2 and 3 for $14.99 each along with 2-$5 dollars rebate coupons.
In order to receive the rebates, does anybody know if I actually need to rip off the UPC from the DVD box? Or will they accept the UPC paper sticker that is attached to the plastic wrap?
Thanks!

JoseEduardo

Second Unit
I went to my local Strawberries today and picked up Simpsons seasons 2 and 3 for $14.99 each along with 2-$5 dollars rebate coupons.
In order to receive the rebates, does anybody know if I actually need to rip off the UPC from the DVD box? Or will they accept the UPC paper sticker that is attached to the plastic wrap?
Thanks!

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
For those who can't take advantage of this deal..Costoc has the first three seasons for $20 each (from what I have seen from DVDtalk).

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks