What's new

Taking Lives: Rescheduled date (1 Viewer)

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
Originally planned for a June 22 release, this was bumped & has now been announced for Aug 17.

Coming in seperate 109 minute Unrated Dir Cut WS & 103 min theatrical cut FS versions, features are as follows:-

The Art of Collaboration
Profiling a Director
Bodies of Evidence
Puzzle within the Puzzle
Gag Reel

I have the artwork for the Unrated Dir Cut if anyone wants me to email it fortheir news site.

Evan Lee

Stunt Coordinator
This to me is good news. After all, we can always use more Angelina, and maybe the extra six minutes will change this movie from a rental to a keeper.

Evan Lee

Stunt Coordinator
This to me is good news. After all, we can always use more Angelina, and maybe the extra six minutes will change this movie from a rental to a keeper.

MattFini

Supporting Actor
I'll be picking this DVD up when it's released. I thought it was essentially a mediocre thriller when I saw it this past March, but I'm in love with Angelina and the guise of an Unrated DVD warrants a purchse in my opinion.

It had some very cool moments, a stylish beginning, a nicely written story (which unfortunately deteriorates into a cliched mess) and in all honesty, a sex scene which will hopefully show more of Angelina (in this unrated version).

MattFini

Supporting Actor
I'll be picking this DVD up when it's released. I thought it was essentially a mediocre thriller when I saw it this past March, but I'm in love with Angelina and the guise of an Unrated DVD warrants a purchse in my opinion.

It had some very cool moments, a stylish beginning, a nicely written story (which unfortunately deteriorates into a cliched mess) and in all honesty, a sex scene which will hopefully show more of Angelina (in this unrated version).

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

I did not see the theatrical version, but with the exception of Jolie's breasts, the unrated footage must come from the violence shown. And "cliched mess" is a perfect description of this film. I was actually getting my hopes up thoughout the first half of the movie, only to have them dashed...:angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks