What's new

Wings (1 Viewer)

Eli R

Auditioning
Why in the world has WINGS not been released onto DVD by now?? That was one of the best comedies in recent memory. I've been Tivoing them on Nick at Night for the past few months but I really them want them on DVD. With so many of these stupid little shows being released every week onto DVD I just can't imagine why WINGS isn't available yet. Has anyone heard anything about it coming to DVD soon??

RobinO

Stunt Coordinator
I want my WINGS on DVD too.

Would buy it the minute it comes out - especially season sets!

Robin :)

AndrewWickliffe

Second Unit
Real Name
Andrew Wickliffe
Agreed.

"Wings" would be a great release.

Certainly seems like Paramount want to get it out.

Dax P

Stunt Coordinator
Never really cared for Wings, but I do hope the Cliff/Norm and Frasier/Lillith episodes make their way to the Cheers sets when the time comes.

And I'd be a VERY happy camper if the thirteen episode run of The Tortellis added two discs to the Cheers Season 5 set.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Would definitely buy every season. One of the best sitcoms to ever air. Let's hope Paramount gets around to this soon.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Season 1 was only six episodes so it would be an inexpensive set. Season 2 was full-length (20+ episodes) so I don't think they would combine the seasons. Nick at Nite is showing all of Season 1 (except Episode 1) right now as I type this and continuing with some of Season 2 for their mini-Wings marathon.

Did anyone post this request in the Studio Feedback forum? I did a search and it came up empty.

epguides.com/Wings

DougFND

Stunt Coordinator
I'd buy Seasons 1-4, maybe 5. For me, 6, 7 and 8 were just not very good.

When Nick started showing it, it was on at 10:00 PM or so. It wasn't long before it was bumped to something like 2:00 AM. That makes me think ratings were poor. Wonder if that would factor in to the DVD release decision?

Jamie Middleton

Stunt Coordinator
i really think with paramounts announcement that they wil lrelease 220 shows this year to dvd looks good for wings.... i mean come on this show was great. probably one of the most successful shows in their vault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks