What's new

FS: DVD's, CD's, & XBOX Games: Priced for quick sale! Prices good today (5/6) only (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I still have the following items available - as I have not yet had a chance to put them on ebay.

I'm a MASTER TRADER here on the HTF (+52) and my ebay feedback rating is 100% Positive (+44) under mdbunting

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING via MEDIA MAIL! ADD $3.50 if you would like USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING!

-----------------------------------------------------------

CD's

Star Wars "Special Edition" Trilogy - Original Motion Picture Soundtracks (Includes 2 CD's each from: SW, ESB, and ROTJ) composed by John Williams. These are the limited releases with books for each soundtrack. $23.00

DVD's

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings DVD Gift Set (Includes: All Original Gift Set material such as: Extended DVD of FOTR, Argonath Book Ends, SE National Geographic "Beyond the Movie" DVD) and more!$36.00

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (Sealed Widescreen Special Edition) $12.00

The Sixth Sense (2 Disc Vista Series) $12.00

Meet The Parents (Collector's Edition) $10.00

Bull Durham (Special Edition) $10.00

Son of the Beach (3 Disc Set - Volume 1) $20.00

Dances with Wolves (2 Disc Special Edition) $15.00

Pearl Harbor (60th Anniv. Commemorative DVD Gift Set) Includes: Pearl Harbor: The Director's Cut DVD (4 Discs) (Note: I replaced the original PH dvd with this DC), Special National Geographic "Beyond the Movie" DVD, NG Collectible Map, and more! $27.00

Spider-Man (Limited Edition DVD Collector's Gift Set)$19.00

----------------------------------------------------------

If you buy 2 items, I'll take of $2.00 and if you buy 3 or more Items - I'll take take off $4.00 from your order total!

Payment via PayPal or Money Order Only!

Shipping to USA only!

Please contact me with any questions: [email protected]

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter
Nice deals! :emoji_thumbsup:

I'll take these ;)..
SACD's

The Police: Every Breath You Take (The Classics) $11.00

DVD Audio

The Best of R.E.M. (In Time 1988-2003) $11.00

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter

>>>>>>>>>>

I have this demo DVD-A ...its a real sweetie, I highly recommend it to someone looking for a great demo piece. Every song on it is excellent!:emoji_thumbsup:

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Prices lowered! One last time before ebay!

Added a bonus deal:

Purchase any 2 items and get an additional $2.00 OFF your total purchase.

Purchase 3 or more items and get $5.00 OFF your total purchase.

[email protected]

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I'll still sell these items today at the prices listed - but this should be the final day before ebay.

Note: I will be unable to respond to any emails/questions until LATE tonight, so don't worry if you email me today and I do not reply. I will get back with you ASAP.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks