What's new

Creed have broken up (1 Viewer)

Evan S

Senior HTF Member

Why? If you don't like them that's cool, but if record sales are any indication, somebody out there thought they were pretty good.

Evan S

Senior HTF Member

Lee, I'm ashamed of you. Say what you want about the band (and I am not a huge fan myself), but this band brought people into record stores and they SOLD ALBUMS.

In today's state of music, any band that creates foot traffic in record stores and sparks music sales, is good for the genre.

If you don't like Creed, no problem, but I have to feel that the positives they brought outweighed the negatives, from an industry perspective.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray

..well if record sales are any indication then Barny the Purple Dinosaur has more talent than any of these bands.;)

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
Two words......

William Hung.

Has sold over 100,000 albums(probably Creed fans...).

He was here in Toronto to sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame", even though some of the Jays fans were heckling him, they didn't realize that he was paid $10,000 for his 30 sec. appearance, had a suite at the Fairmount Royal York Hotel, was flown to Toronto in a private jet and was treated as A-list celeb.

Last I heard of Creed, the lead singer was trying to embark on a solo career. There still hope yet for him.

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
I agree. Lets celebrate! Now, if only Nickelback, Staind and the Goo Goo Dolls would follow suit.

George See

Second Unit

LOL nice.

Can't say I ever cared much for creed, the only entertainment I ever got out of them was that celebrity death match where eddie vedder pulls out the guys throat to get his voice back :)

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter

Umm...I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there, Bob....I mean Evan :)

Britney Spears has sold a ton of records, and she is certainly helping to completely demolish any artistic value that pop music was based on. Remember the famous quote about Howard Stern? Stern haters tuned in to a particular station and listened twice as long as Stern fans...

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson

That would truly be a great day. Two of the most untalented bands in the history of rock, yet two of the biggest sellers. Whatever happened to the days when talented bands sold more records? (Zepplin, Floyd, The Doors, etc....)

Nathan Stohler

Second Unit
Real Name
Nathan Stohler
I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with the first line of that article:

That's as bad as when Mariah Carey was named Artist of the Decade by Billboard.

By the way, did anyone else see this clown (Stapp) try to play poker on Celebrity Poker Tour?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks