What's new

"Millennium Season 2" and "Murder One" scheduled for UK release! (1 Viewer)

JulianK

Supporting Actor
British retailer HMV are listing a Millennium Season 2 box set for release on September the 27th, and a box set of Steven Bochco's gripping courtroom drama series Murder One for September the 6th, both with an RRP of £29.99.

Christopher_J_F

Stunt Coordinator
Murder One!
W-O-W!!!

I NEVER thought I'd see that show again!
I wonder if they'll follow with the short lived second season? Seems like they should have just released one set of both... still I'm not complaining as the first season is the better one...

(Dreaming of a R1 NTSC release...)

Jim*F

Stunt Coordinator
Believe it or not, Season 2 of "Murder One" was nearly as long as Season 1. S1 contained just the one case and was 23 episodes. The first 12 episodes of S2 were one case (and aired in the fall of 1996). The series was then pulled from the lineup until May 1997, when the final six episodes aired over 3 nights as "Murder One: Diary of a Serial Killer." So S2 technically has 18 episodes, and I can only hope both seasons end up on R1 DVD.

And hopefully Millennium's 3 seasons will have a speedy R1 release schedule as well!

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Season 2 had three cases - the murder of the governor, then the murder of the sports team manager, then the serial killer that killed murderers.

I recently saw the second season on reruns - I missed it first time round, as it clashed with another show. While not as good as the first season - I was disappointed that they abandoned the whole one-case thing (although at least they didn't a case-a-week stories), it was still pretty good. I would buy both seasons.

Jim*F

Stunt Coordinator
Oops, you're right Matthew! I had forgotten about the sports case. So, the first 12 episodes of S2 contained two cases, then came the 6-episode "Diary of a Serial Killer."

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Great!

That means we should get region 1 Millennium S2 before the end of the year :emoji_thumbsup:

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Both seasons of Murder One? Cool. I was just expecting the first season, so to get season 2 is a definite bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks