Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

What would be a fair price for me to sell my Sony 50 disc mega changer for?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Matt_Smi

Matt_Smi

Second Unit

• 327 posts

Posted June 02 2004 - 02:17 PM

http://www.energenix...y-cdp-cx53.html

The link above shows it, I have had this CD changer for a bit over 4 years now, but for the past 3 years I have not even been using it, once I filled it up, I then upgraded to another Sony 400 disc mega changer. It has just been sitting on a shelf on my audio rack for the past three years taking up space and doing nothing, so I figure I might as well try to sell it. I don’t know what a fair offering price for it would be though, so maybe you guys can help me out. I paid $150 for it new and the unit is literally in “new” condition and works 100% perfect, I bet it would be hard to tell it was used and I have the Manuel and all that. I suppose I could put it on E-bay and see what happens, but I would rather try to sell it local, so I dont need to deal with shipping it. How much would you guys say is fair? I was thinking between $50 and $80, Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users