-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The Alvin Show/Alvin & the Chipmunks

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#41 of 45 Pavan_P

Pavan_P

Second Unit

• 321 posts

Posted May 21 2006 - 07:23 AM

Those episodes all seem to be from the later run. Because I don't remember them at all.

#42 of 45 Pavan_P

Pavan_P

Second Unit

• 321 posts

Posted November 06 2006 - 04:03 PM

Jan. 23, 2007:

Alvin and the Chipmunks: A Chipmunk Valentine

Love, laughs and mischief are in the air with Alvin and the Chipmunks: A Chipmunk Valentine. In this musical adventure, Alvin develops an alter ego after Brittany rejects his invitation to the Valentine Ball. In a dream state, he becomes a dashing Don Juan, the Valentine heartbreaker extraordinaire, Captain Chipmunk. Brittany is quickly won over and eagerly accepts his offer to the Valentine Ball. Hilarious consequences follow when Alvin wakes up at the dance and realizes he’s not the suave, debonair Captain Chipmunk. Along with 3 additional episodes, this collection is one you’re sure to fall in love with!

#43 of 45 Mark Y

Mark Y

Supporting Actor

• 554 posts

Posted November 07 2006 - 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Alden
I have no interest in this. Where is the REAL Alvin show?

I have to second this. I've read from time to time some vague statements that Bagdasarian and co. plan to eventually release The Alvin Show (original 1961 series) but the only thing they've released so far has been that "Sing-Alongs" video (back in the early 1990s) which had redubbed song segments from The Alvin Show. It was really bad. I bought the CD, and I remembered the redubbing being horrid...bad synthesizer parts added, a few additional voices dubbed over, and on top of it, the source material wasn't even the original masters from the records...the songs were dubbed from the TV episodes. I pulled it out a couple years ago to find out if it really sounded as bad as I remembered it. It did.

Release all 26 complete Alvin Shows and I'm there the day it comes out, though.

#44 of 45 Pavan_P

Pavan_P

Second Unit

• 321 posts

Posted March 02 2007 - 02:50 AM

Paramount is releasing a few episodes from the Chipmunks Go to the Movies TV series from 1990. May 22. Set is only an one and six minutes.

#45 of 45 Firebee

Firebee

Supporting Actor

• 759 posts

Posted March 03 2007 - 02:23 PM

I agree with most of the posters here...I have no interest in that pithy collection...where's the real series?

I also have not enough time to watch all of these DVDS:

http://www.invelos.c....aspx/fire26bee