What's new

Three's Company: Season 3? Also, Crossover? Any News? (1 Viewer)

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
Ok, I know I am jumping the gun.

Why do I ask? I heard Anchor Bay has this series on a pretty fast track as far as releasing it. I am also done with Season 2 and am interested in Season 3.

So, does anyone have any idea when Threes Company: Season 3 is coming out?

Also, will the episode with Jack, Janet, and Chrissy going to the Ropers new apartment be included?

This was originally an episode of The Ropers, but is included in the Threes Company syndication package.

I have no clue if this crossover would be included. What do you think? I liked the episode. Thats why I ask.

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
That's a good idea. I hope they will include it as a bonus like they did with the unaired pilot.

That's a good idea. If not, Anchor Bay will probably try to cash in on it another way by releasing "The Ropers: The Complete First Season" Just like the first season of Three's Company it started as a mid-season replacement and was only 6 episodes. (I was surprised to learn that this show ran more than one season). I think that's why Norman Fell was ticked off, because he said the producers said he could return to Three's Company if the show didn't last a season.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I was wondering the very same thing regarding the 'Ropers' crossover episodes. According to TVTome, there were two which run in syndication following the season 3 finale of 'Three's Company'. There's the episode where Stanley and Helen initially look at the house, and decide to move in. The following crossover episode has Stanley preparing a surprise party for his wife by inviting Jack, Janet & Chrissy.

I just saw these two episodes on PRIME (Canadian station). If they were to include these in the season 3 set, I would be overjoyed. BUT, if instead Anchor Bay decided to actually release 'The Ropers' on its own, that would be even better!

As for the release of season 3, I hope it isn't too far behind. I smoked right through season 2 in a matter of a couple of days and can't wait to continue!

Mark Lx

Second Unit
Back when they announced Season 2, they said another set (Season 3) in the Fall (2004) and another (Season 4) in early 2005. I made a note of it at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks