What's new

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season Two Extras (1 Viewer)

Mick Tees

Second Unit
Now that we are getting closer to June, I'm looking forward to buying Season Two of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" on DVD.

Yes, this is probably one of the funniest shows on cable tv today. Yes, they don't use a script for the actors and there's a lot of improvisation. Yes, Larry David doesn't like to do extra pieces/interviews (so they say for the Season One set).

But, how about throwing in some outtakes or deleted scenes on there. That's what a lot of people like to watch these days. What's the first thing they do after they watch a movie? They go to the extra's menu and see if there are any outtakes. I don't understand it. These tv shows they keep releasing on dvd. Throw some extra's on it like auditions, screen tests, rehearsals, outtakes, deleted scenes. People go nuts over that kind of stuff!

Yes, Larry David, you are a comic genius. We love you. But where are the extras for Season Two of Curb on DVD?

-MM

p.s. - Two other HOT releases this June: "Land of the Lost" & "Spider Man The 67 Collection".

Mick Tees

Second Unit
I've been reading posts about the reluctance of some of the networks (Fox, Universal, Paramount, etc...) to release certain shows on dvd for fear that they might not do so well sales wise.

There was a post recently about NYPD Blue Seasons 1 & 2 and sales being brisk.

Yes, I agree with you, it is wonderful to have the complete season episodes on dvd (especially "Curb").

I was thinking of shows like: "Friends", "Will & Grace", & "ER". These shows have some nice extras including blooper reels - outtakes.

I've been buying my wife the entire X-File's DVD collection over the years and just completed her collection with Season 9. There was an infamous Blooper or GAG Reel that was floating around. Apparently, it was something they gave to the cast and crew at the end of each season in a post-production party. Eventually the tapes ended up on Ebay. That would have been really cool to have on their dvd sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks