What's new

Next BB Preferred Customer weekend? (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Ask Mike Frezon.

:D

Seriously, though, they usually coincide with holiday weekends, so I'd imagine perhaps Memorial Day weekend?

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
What are you referring to: Best Buy or Blockbuster? Please make the title of the post clearer.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
I'm not aware of Blockbuster having "preferred customer" weekends. Best Buy, on the other hand, does have them approx. every 6 weeks or so. It seems like BB had lots of these sales during late-2003. However, I've only received about one coupon book in 2004. I wonder if Best Buy is scaling back the number of these sales in 2004?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Oh no!

Are they still having these?!?! I honestly can't remember the last time I wasn't sent coupons! :confused:

Hey Malcom, maybe I shamed them into giving up on these non-events, exposing their coupon distribution system for the sham that it is, ripping into the very underbelly of the Best Buy beast and tearing away the flesh......

Oh well, you get the idea!

:D

Um, Kevin. I haven't heard anything!

Bob Graham

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Graham
In the past, they tended to happen on three-day weekends, so maybe there will be one next weekend for Memorial Day.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yep, I got one. I think you only get them if you've used BestBuy.com to order previously, as they said it was tied directly to your existing account and only your correct username/password would allow you to get the discount.

I got one, then deleted it by accident. But that's OK, I shouldn't be buying from Best Buy anyway. :thumbsdown:

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Dude with all the $$$ I spend from them, instore, online, rewarzone member, charge card, email mailing list, etc. you'd think they'd send ME the frickin' email coupon! :D

Mike_Stuewe

Stunt Coordinator
"Dude with all the $$$ I spend from them, instore, online, rewarzone member, charge card, email mailing list, etc. you'd think they'd send ME the frickin' email coupon!"

with all the money you spend at Best Buy, they dont need to send you coupons.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike_Stuewe: I get the joke.

But, the aggravating part of the thing is: for us folks who DO spend time & money at Best Buy not to be included in a "preferred customer sale" when the point of the thing is to give discounts to...just that--"preferred customers".

But its okay because I am SO over it.

...[rant]NOT!!![/rant] :D

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
On a semi-related note, when was the last time they offered bonus RZ points? I seem to remember them offering them on Sundays & Mondays back in October, but I don't recall anything since. Suncoast seems to have bonus weekends all the time, but I can't really think of any noteworthy bonus point events at Best Buy.

MarkDude

Stunt Coordinator
They've got bonus point promotions going on all the time. They just don't have "bonus points on everything in the store" specials like Musicland stores do with Replay. For example, this week you get 250,000 bonus points (that's worth $100) if you buy a plasma big-screen TV ($1500 or more), and bonus points if you buy any video game.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks