What's new

Combat!: Season 1 on July 20 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I could have sworn there was already a thread about Combat!, but I can't find it. Anyway, per TVShowsonDVD.com Combat! Season One will arrive on July 20 in two separate box sets. This show aired briefly in my area in the early '80s, and I liked what I saw. I'll pick up the first half and take it from there. Between this and Have Gun - Will Travel, it's a good time for classic, B&W TV shows on DVD. More, please!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=1511

CherylWI

Stunt Coordinator
Combat is a great series. I'm looking forward to getting involved with the Sarge and his gang of soldiers again. The stories were pretty damn good.

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
Wow, this show is ancient; I remember watching it on a 13" B&W set. I must be ancient, too.

I wonder if the shows are as good as I "remember" them being.

Jim-M

Second Unit

I saw a few episodes on cable a few months ago. I think it was the Goodlife Network. I remember loving this show as a kid back in the 60's. Seeing it now, it was just 'OK'. It didn't captivate me as much as I remember it doing when I was young. Possibly it was just the episodes I happened to run across. I think though that it has more to do with being accustomed to high quality WWII drama such as Band of Brothers and Saving Private Ryan. My expectations are different now.

Gordon St Pierre

Stunt Coordinator
OMG ...I can't believe this is coming out ....I love this series & have the entire 5 year run on VHS (missing 2 episodes)...I will be first in line to buy this on DVD :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: ...can't wait !!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks