What's new

What summer TV shows and TV movies will you be watching? (1 Viewer)

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
The Summer TV season is almost upon us.

I'm waiting for:
Stargate Atlantis
Nip/Tuck season 2
Foyle's War season 2

I've written an article on some of the shows coming out this summer on US TV (more shows may be added to the article later):

http://enterline2.tripod.com/id24.html

So what TV shows, TV movies, and TV mini-series will you watch this summer (even if it is some reality show)?

Be Seeing you,
David Blackwell

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
The Amazing Race - I hate having to wait until July for this. And only getting one a year now. It's the best unscripted show on TV.

The Drew Carey Show - I missed the last season entirely, but always liked the show.

The 4400 - Ira Behr is running it and bringing some of his DS9 colleagues in.

Monk and Mystery! - I love the procedurals.

Not sure about Fox's stuff. I'll probably watch Quintuplets for Andy Richter, and give The Jury and maybe North Shore a shot; I seem to recall the latter having some talent I like.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Put me down for Nip/Tuck.
There's not much else on, that I know of, other than Reality Programs and I wont be watching those.
DVD catch up is what I plan to do.

440 sounds good as well as Salem's Lot.

Eman_Ramos

Stunt Coordinator
The Amazing Race. Can't freakin' wait till July!

..and if I'm feeling super guilty, Big Brother 5.

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator

Some of those colleagues are Francis Ford Coppola and Rene Echevarria... Just as an FYI... :emoji_thumbsup:

...and I also think Season 3 of DZ looks awesome, VERY underrated show...
What about 6 Feet Under?

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator
I did not know that... I am not familiar with all of the episodes... I just read a little bit about it on the website...

Jonathan Carter

Supporting Actor
Touching Evil I DVR'r since it got moved to Mon. and lots of DVDs, both TV and films. Oh, and the new season of Six Feet Under, can't believe I forgot that. Not much else to watch though.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I just saw the other night the preview FX had on during the Shield for the new series on firefighters with Dennis Leary. I'll give that a shot I like Leary. The Job his last show did not deserve to get the axe. And Leary comes from a firefighting background.

Mike Graham

Supporting Actor
The summer programming being listed here sounds very exciting compared to the majority of shows released in the fall these past couple of years.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
HBO hasn't announced a start date, but I'm hoping that the third season of The Wire shows up this summer. It's in production, according to the HBO website.

And let's not forget the second season of Dead Like Me on Showtime.

M.

danak

Second Unit
I need to watch the episodes of various shows I Tivo'd this season but haven't gotten a chance to watch yet, like most of Angel and Smallville. Other than that, I don't plan on watching much TV, which is how it is pretty much every summer. I actually like that we get several months of (mostly) reruns. It gives me a chance to relax some and do other things, like watch more DVDs. If something comes up that looks interesting, I'll probably Tivo it.

Dana

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
The only ones I'm planning to watch at this time are reruns of "Enterprise" and "Smallville" just to pick up the only episodes I missed during their telecasts the first time around.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member

Same here, especially since I have a bunch of Tivo'd stuff to keep me busy. :)

I will watch "The Amazing Race" this summer, but that's probably it.

/Mike

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Only thing I plan on watching is Dead Like Me. I plan on using the rest of my time catching up on DVDs and reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks