Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Huge Lot of DVDs for Sale!!!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Craig Carrigan

Craig Carrigan

Stunt Coordinator

• 80 posts

Posted May 16 2004 - 09:47 AM

NOW SELLING SEPERATELY!!! Each DVD will be $8, with a minimum of a 2 DVD purchase. Shipping is not included. Here is a list of DVDs that I have for sale. All are in good to great condition with a typical single viewing. I am looking to get $275 shipped for the set. If there are no offers at that price (or thereabouts), I will consider breaking the set up (after a brief stint on Ebay). I accept MOs and Paypal as payment, or checks with shipping after the check clears. Feedback can be found on Ebay and Heatware as “ccarrigan”. Please email me (craig@userfriendlyhhi.com) with any questions. Also be sure to include a subject pertaining to DVDs for sale along with your email. Thanks. Spaceballs Lara Croft Tomb Raider Braveheart Star Trek First Contact Speed Jet Li Contract Killer The Lord of The Rings The Two Towers The Lord of The Rings The Fellowship of The Ring The Sixth Day The Saint Demolition Man The Pelican Brief Passenger 57 Ricochet Beauty and the Beast The Sum of All Fears The Jackal Road to Perdition Monty Python's Life of Brian Drum Line Remember the Titans American Pie The Ladies Man Willow Once Upon a Time in Mexico Antz Dinosaur Men In Black II A Bugs Life Das Boot The Directors Cut Fargo Solaris The Beach Dreamcatcher

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Craig Carrigan

Craig Carrigan

Stunt Coordinator

• 80 posts

Posted May 27 2004 - 12:20 AM

UPDATED WITH A NEW PRICE OF $275!!!

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Craig Carrigan

Craig Carrigan

Stunt Coordinator

• 80 posts

Posted June 01 2004 - 12:31 AM

NOW SELLING SEPERATELY!!! Each DVD will be $8, with a minimum of a 2 DVD purchase. Shipping is not included.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Michael_H

Michael_H

Agent

• 41 posts

Posted June 01 2004 - 03:14 AM

PM'd you Craig.

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor

• 815 posts

Posted June 01 2004 - 07:58 AM

Please PM or email me with a price on Monty Python, Braveheart and Once Upon a Time in Mexico. Thanks!

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   BobP

BobP

Stunt Coordinator

• 71 posts

Posted June 01 2004 - 09:08 AM

Craig YGM about A Bug's Life, Drumline, Demolition Man, and Spaceballs
ht newbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users