What's new

GTA: San Andreas screenshots! (1 Viewer)

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
Looks like more of the same, which is good and bad IMO. Loved the first two, but it'll soon be time for the series to evolve.

Andy_Munich

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
My user ID is a clever riddle!
Well, I think all this info confirms that San Andreas will be more L.A. and not San Fran. Too bad. I was really looking forward to some wicked car chases on those hills.

This series really needs to go online to ever evolve. I'll leave it to everyone's imaginations as to how cool THAT would be.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
There's a post at http://www.gta-sanandreas.com that quotes an PSMUK article with a lot of new and pretty awesome stuff that's going to be in this game. If even half of this stuff makes it in, I'm still going to be eagerly awaiting the pre-order date. Check it out: An entire state to play in, B&E, gang recruitement and drive-bys, oh my! The Moral Minority is going to go into shock over this one, but screw 'em. This is going to be good. I just wonder how they plan to do this on the PS2 (Sony still has first release rights, don't they). I might have to hold off until the X-Box or PC version comes out if it looks like it's too much for Sony to handle.

Lee M T

Second Unit
Check out the new Game Informer mag, ten pages of GTA goodness. They really are doing a lot of things with this new installment. Nothing overwhelmingly huge, but it should add up. I'm interested. Vice City was a letdown. I liked the missions a lot, as much as GTAIII. But it just wasn't as fun to drive around or killing people as in GTAIII. LoL. I think I'll have fun driving around in this new one after reading the GI mag.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks