What's new

Return of the King DVD reviews? (1 Viewer)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
When will reviews for ROTK be posted? It's coming out in 15 days and I thought the reviews would be out by now. Anybody have any info on this?

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I believe reviewers have to wait until 14 days before release until they're allowed to post reviews, so you may start seeing reviews tomorrow.

Dannie

Stunt Coordinator
probably today or tomorrow! since the store im near will be getting them in then

greg_t

Screenwriter
Digital bits has posted that theirs will be up tomorrow. I imagine most sites will be up tomorrow. Tomorrow is the 11th, so that is 14 days until the release.

Jeremy Conrad

Supporting Actor

Most sites just got the set today. So the earliest for most will be tomorrow, but you will see one or two pop up today.

DanR

Supporting Actor
The issue of WSR that I got today had it on the cover, plus a full page review of the DVD.

Regards,
Dan

Brett G

Stunt Coordinator
Just wanted to clarify that the Bits specifically states that the reviews are embargoed until tomorrow so I doubt you'll see any today unless that is the last review copy they want to see...

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I didn't think Bracke's review was bad at all. I thought it was above average. I got chills just reading him describing the movie because it brought back memories of seeing it at Trilogy Tuesday.

The captions were funny as hell!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks