Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Clifford Alarm System

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Gene Severn

Gene Severn

Stunt Coordinator

• 78 posts

Posted May 10 2004 - 09:00 AM

Hello, Can anyone tell me where I can find an install manual for a Clifford Super 3 Alarm System? I know Clifford was bought out by DEI (Directed Electronics Inc.) I searched their website and couldn't find anything about this model. Thanks in advance. Gene

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   David.G

David.G

Stunt Coordinator

• 123 posts

Posted May 10 2004 - 11:47 AM

you won't find one cause only DEI authorize dealers can install them. If you mess with it there goes your warranty. I don't think they even print one for their owner manuals. I had a Viper alarm and i never saw an instruction manual. I then found that an Audiovox unit with a Viper brain would work too. Sorry but you'll have to make friends with a dealer, what do you need it for anyways?
David is the car audio guy, Jason is the home audio so if you see a post in car audio thats David, if in Home thats more than likely Jason. Confusing isn't it!!! Also i hope i am allowed to put my sounddomain down on my equipment page. Its car audio but you guys might enjoy it.

http://members.sou...

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Gene Severn

Gene Severn

Stunt Coordinator

• 78 posts

Posted May 11 2004 - 03:19 AM

I removed it from one vehicle when I totaled it in an accident. I now want to install it into another. The paperwork got lost thru the years. User and install manuals for all the new CLifford Systems are available on line.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   David.G

David.G

Stunt Coordinator

• 123 posts

Posted May 11 2004 - 04:00 AM

mmm....you've voided though any warranties ( if they still apply). Look for help on the EliteCarAudio forum for help. Wiring should be pretty easy cause they make it to connect to factory harnesses. Thats a tough one though. Clifford requires that a dealer installs it.
David is the car audio guy, Jason is the home audio so if you see a post in car audio thats David, if in Home thats more than likely Jason. Confusing isn't it!!! Also i hope i am allowed to put my sounddomain down on my equipment page. Its car audio but you guys might enjoy it.

http://members.sou...

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Kazz

Kazz

Stunt Coordinator

• 73 posts

Posted December 10 2010 - 06:29 AM

American alarms systems looks interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users