Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Clifford Alarm System

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Gene Severn

Gene Severn

Stunt Coordinator

• 78 posts

Posted May 10 2004 - 09:00 AM

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where I can find an install manual for a Clifford Super 3 Alarm System? I know Clifford was bought out by DEI (Directed Electronics Inc.) I searched their website and couldn't find anything about this model. Thanks in advance.

Gene

#2 of 5 David.G

David.G

Stunt Coordinator

• 123 posts

Posted May 10 2004 - 11:47 AM

you won't find one cause only DEI authorize dealers can install them. If you mess with it there goes your warranty. I don't think they even print one for their owner manuals. I had a Viper alarm and i never saw an instruction manual. I then found that an Audiovox unit with a Viper brain would work too. Sorry but you'll have to make friends with a dealer, what do you need it for anyways?
David is the car audio guy, Jason is the home audio so if you see a post in car audio thats David, if in Home thats more than likely Jason. Confusing isn't it!!! Also i hope i am allowed to put my sounddomain down on my equipment page. Its car audio but you guys might enjoy it.

http://members.sou...

#3 of 5 Gene Severn

Gene Severn

Stunt Coordinator

• 78 posts

Posted May 11 2004 - 03:19 AM

I removed it from one vehicle when I totaled it in an accident. I now want to install it into another. The paperwork got lost thru the years. User and install manuals for all the new CLifford Systems are available on line.

#4 of 5 David.G

David.G

Stunt Coordinator

• 123 posts

Posted May 11 2004 - 04:00 AM

mmm....you've voided though any warranties ( if they still apply). Look for help on the EliteCarAudio forum for help. Wiring should be pretty easy cause they make it to connect to factory harnesses. Thats a tough one though. Clifford requires that a dealer installs it.
David is the car audio guy, Jason is the home audio so if you see a post in car audio thats David, if in Home thats more than likely Jason. Confusing isn't it!!! Also i hope i am allowed to put my sounddomain down on my equipment page. Its car audio but you guys might enjoy it.

http://members.sou...

#5 of 5 Kazz

Kazz

Stunt Coordinator

• 73 posts

Posted December 10 2010 - 06:29 AM

American alarms systems looks interesting.