What's new

DVDs For Sale!!! Toy Story & Toy Story 2 (1 Viewer)

Aaron Gilbert

Second Unit
Ken,

Sorry, haven't checked back until now. Are you just selling them in lots now, or can I still get just T3? Great deal for the bunch, but I already have all the others. :)

Will send you another PM.

Aaron

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Ken,

I submitted an offer to take all those DVDs from you, but I see you just edited your post, and that the X-Men collection is missing from the second lot? What happened to it? You were supposed to go to the post office today to weigh them and get back to me with shipping charges. I'm hoping you didn't sell the X-Men Collection separately...

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
I sure don't know?
I pm'ed him about the group above, he said he had them available
I was ready to buy and then never received a single reply
back

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Well by the time you PMed (if it's consistent with your post), he had already guaranteed me the DVDs and was going to the post office to figure out shipping charges. They shouldn't have been available since we had a pending deal, but the fact he's gone AWOL I guess means no one is getting anything.

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Drew,
I did see your post, and figured he said they had been still available because your located in Canada and
his post said shipping to the U.S. only.
Either way he seems to have gone Awol.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Too bad, since those were some great deals. He did agree to ship to Canada tho since I said I'd cover the extra costs, and it wasn't as expensive as he originally thought.

KevinJC

Stunt Coordinator
This guy backed out of deals with me in the past as well. We had a trade set up (one that was worth a couple of hundred on each side), I was ready to send, and he refused to answer my emails, while still posting the titles that he had promised to me. I marked my messages, and knew that he was reading them, just not responding. He then claimed it was family troubles, and that he was going to quit trading for a few months until it was all worked out. I said fine. A couple of days later, he posted the same list on a different trading board under a different name, and shortly after, to this board again. I complained to mods on both boards, but nothing was done. Looks like history is repeating itself.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=100376

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks