What's new

Is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Season 1 Selling Well? (1 Viewer)

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
This was my favourite cartoon as a kid and it has been so awesome to see this show again and to be able to own it. I'm also dieing for more I want the rest of the episodes. Does anyone know if it's selling well or if Season 2 is coming? It would be a real shame if they didn't continue this show on DVD.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
It seems to be selling much better than Artisan's Speed Racer release and since Volume 2 for that series is coming in a couple of weeks, I don't see why more TMNT wouldn't as well.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Yes, I'm told that stores are very happy with turn-around on it. I'm sure Lions Gate/Artisan must therefore be pleased.

ZackR

Supporting Actor
Yes, thanks for the good news. I am eagerly awaiting future releases. This was one of my favorite showe ever and the DVD release has been a treat!!

I hope they continue. I think they should really market them to the twenty-somethings (like me) who grew up on this show. Surely they realize the amount of people (again, like me) who want to own something that is a piece of their childhood.

Anyways, with this and Quantum Leap coming, many of my favorites are finally being released.

david_slater

Stunt Coordinator
i did not need to ask i knew it would. :D

10 Seasons, 3 movies and a new Series of them as well.
that alone tells me it did. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks