What's new

Babylon 5 disc problem (1 Viewer)

Ed Faver

Second Unit
My son cracked open our set of B-5 season 1. He discovered that disc 2 actually had the episodes that belonged (and were found on) disc 4. So we got 2 sets of eps 13 to 16 & none of 5 through 8. Anyone else have this experience? Any advice on how to handle the situation?

Thanks.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Assuming this is a recent purchase, return it to the retailer for an exchange. (If a brick and mortar store. If you ordered on-line or by phone, see if the dealer will just ship you a replacement disc.) A lot of copies of the S1 set had mislabled copies of that disc, evidently an error at the silk-screen stage.

If you've had the set since it came out and are just now getting around to opening it - well, you might try writing to Customer Service at Warner Home Video and see if they can get you a replacement disc.

Warner Home Video
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91522

Regards,

Joe

Ed Faver

Second Unit
Joe-

Thanks. Yeah, I've had the set for a while, waiting for my son to work his way through some other TV on DVD (meaning all of ST:TNG, ST: DS9, & ST:V season 1). Now, he's ready for B-5 & was quite bummed when we figured out what had happened. I'll contact WB customer service.

Thanks again.

Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks