What's new

Colored ceiling tiles? (1 Viewer)

Ron_S

Grip
Hello I'm in the process of building my home theater/recreation room. In the movie viewing area I am planning on using 2x2 drop in ceiling tiles. I would like to get them in black or charcoal and the track also in matching color, but I'm having trouble finding anything other than white. Home Depot was no help at all, I've looked on Armstrongs website and can't find any mention of the 2x2 tiles and color availability. Can anyone out there point me in the right direction to find this?

Thanks

Ron

Dan Flarida

Auditioning
Try checking in the yellow pages under ceiling contractors/ ceiling suppliers to get started. I got tired of messing around with the "help" at Home Depot and Lowes and decided to search out a smaller interior supplier that was local. I called around to four different ones out of the phone book, and on the fourth call I was referred to another company that wasn't even in the phone book. This supplier had the best price out of all of them, and even had all of the black Armstrong grid I needed in stock. The only thing I had to order was the tiles which have a 7-10 day delivery time.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks