What's new

Kaiju Big Battel? -- What is It? (1 Viewer)

Cory-C

Grip
I have seen this DVD advertised a few times ... not sure what to make of it.

Anyone seen it? How funny is it?

What's the DVD like ... quality-wise, length-wise, special features-wise, etc?

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
WWE + Godzilla = Kaiju Big Battel

I am bitterly disappointed that there first live Boston show in what must be a year was the same night as the local film festival.

RonOlszewski

Auditioning
It's pretty funny. What it amounts to is wrestling "big monster"-style. They have a bunch of wrestlers in costumes a la Godzilla and other Japanese rubber-suit monsters. The wrestling ring has models of buildings and other stuff in in, and then the two (or more) monsters BATTLE IT OUT!! Or, to be more accurate, basically wrestle.

What elevates it above being really lame is the commentary and the bizarre "stories" that go on, complete with wrestler rivalries, surprise appearances, and other standard wrestling theatrics. It's a great DVD to have for no other purpose than to put it on for your friends and relatives and watch them go "Huh?!" :)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
It's American; I believe they're based out of Boston (we certainly have a lot of Kaiju promotional stickers stuck all over the place).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks