Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

I need Hi Res Pictures of Jamaica fast!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Richard_T

Richard_T

Second Unit

• 312 posts

Posted May 03 2004 - 12:37 PM

My fiancee and I are going to Jamaica on the 28th to get married and she'd like to create her own announcements to send to both of our families before we go. Does anyone know where I can get some really nice hi res pictures of Jamaica (preferably Dunn's River) for her to use? Thanks!
"What? What did you say? You want me to turn it up??

#2 of 5 Mike Lenthol

Mike Lenthol

Second Unit

• 322 posts

Posted May 03 2004 - 02:39 PM

http://www.pbase.com/image/23207292
Something like that?

Root around that site, plenty high-res there.

#3 of 5 Mark Fitzsimmons

Mark Fitzsimmons

Supporting Actor

• 539 posts

Posted May 04 2004 - 04:19 PM

I have pictures (1600x1200) that I took while I was there in march. Although they may not be wedding announcement quality. But if you'd like to see them anyway. Unfortunately my webserver is down right now (see sig), but I'd gladly share them over aim.

SN: MarkAFitzsimmons
"I always hope that if one million people see my movie, they see one million different movies." - Quentin Tarantino

#4 of 5 Leila Dougan

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter

• 1,352 posts

Posted May 04 2004 - 04:45 PM

Webshots community usually has great pictures of places around the world. I'm sure there's zillions of them from Jamaica.

#5 of 5 McPaul

McPaul

Screenwriter

• 1,563 posts

Posted May 04 2004 - 05:07 PM

I'm sorry... I'm in a weird mood, but I couldn't stop laughing at your subject title... *L*

I imagine you running in in a big rush, looking all disheveled... "I NEED HI RES PICS OF JAMAICA, FAST!!!"

like George Costanza possibly... *tries to picture it again*

thanks for the laugh.