Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

looking for speaker grills

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Mike boettner

Mike boettner

Stunt Coordinator

• 230 posts

Posted May 01 2004 - 08:19 PM

I've looked at partsexpress and madisound but I cant seem to find what I need. I need a good looking grill, between 4 and 5 inches accross. Anybody have any sites?
Thanks, Mike!
"Dreams Do Come True"

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Denton

Denton

Stunt Coordinator

• 82 posts

Posted May 08 2004 - 06:52 AM

I'd check a local car stereo installer. They generally have many leftover grills laying around. Maybe you'll find what you need for little or nothing. Posted Image
"Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye." Bill Hicks

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   David.G

David.G

Stunt Coordinator

• 123 posts

Posted May 10 2004 - 04:46 PM

mmm.....them speakers don't always come with grilles unless they're built with them. Especially if their a component speaker they usually don't have one. You could always make your own with a .25" bar across the front of it and that'll act more like a grill than some companies grills.
David is the car audio guy, Jason is the home audio so if you see a post in car audio thats David, if in Home thats more than likely Jason. Confusing isn't it!!! Also i hope i am allowed to put my sounddomain down on my equipment page. Its car audio but you guys might enjoy it.

http://members.sou...