What's new

F.S.: 194L vented Tempest enclosure ready for you... (1 Viewer)

ClaudeL

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,

I have a 194L Tempest vented finished enclosure with 64 ounces of polyfill included (it is already in the enclosure) and the two 3" flared ports included / all prepared for a 18.8 Hz tuning. The plate amp hole is already cut and ready to accept an Adire DT300 class D 300W amp. The finish is a black "very soft grains" Bedliner truck finish and it really looks beautifull... a little bit reflective, soft and it is very hard to scrap.

In order words, once you have this enclosure, all you have to do is to screw a Tempest woofer and a DT300 amp and you have a vented Tempest ;) For a tight screwing, T-Nuts are used for the woofer. The T-Nuts are already there so I will just have to give you the bolts.

Pricing is $75USD + shipping.

Im located in Canada (QC), so if some people do not live far me, this would be, with a Tempest woofer and the DT300 amp, a great subwoofer for your money ;)

Im selling my enclosure because I have another DIYed subwoofer and someone else is interested only by my woofer and my amp.

I can take some photos if you want and feel free to ask any questions!

ClaudeL

Stunt Coordinator
You got answered Joshua...

Im gonna be ready tomarrow for the pictures before the supper.

ClaudeL

Stunt Coordinator
The photos are taken and they are on this website:

http://membres.lycos.fr/firepinch/

The pictures are quite bigs but at the expense of very good image quality. Maybe that you can see some faults on these pictures but you will have a hard time to notice any once you will be sit at your listening position. ;)

ClaudeL

Stunt Coordinator
*Update*

I added a new picture so you can see how the enclosure looks like from farther (about two meters of me when I took the picture).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks