Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Are all the studio HTF chat titles OAR or do we need to ask?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Steve_Smith

Steve_Smith

Stunt Coordinator

• 62 posts

Posted April 21 2004 - 07:55 PM

Something struck me as a odd thought concerning all the past and future movie titles that are announced by the studios when they offer their time to chat with everyone here. To be honest the WB chat was the first one I was able to attend "live" so if this is a "un-spoken but known answer" I apologize right up front Posted Image

Knowing the stand this forum takes on OAR, when studio "X" tells their list during said chat....should we assume (and I'm sure we all know the trappings of doing that) Posted Image that all the titles will be OAR? I noticed that the questions and answers were all about what titles might be coming when but never in what aspect they would be in.

I'm not looking for this to be a poll, but in future chats is it thought of as being ......rude to the guests if our questions included "when will title X come out and the ratio will be?" or are the titles given during HTF chats all OAR and the question does not need to be asked?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users