Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Showcase-Signs HTF Plaque

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 of 8 Jonas Pearson

Jonas Pearson

Stunt Coordinator

• 54 posts

Posted April 19 2004 - 06:07 AM

I got my HTF Plaque from Nick at Showcase-Signs last week, it is absolutely beautiful. Arrived prompltly, and was packed well.

I have a couple of other plaques from other sources and they pale in comparison. If anyone is on the fence about these I'd highly recommend them.

Thanks Nick, and I'll be in touch regarding some custom jobs down the road.

Jonas

#2 of 8 Jonas Pearson

Jonas Pearson

Stunt Coordinator

• 54 posts

Posted April 19 2004 - 06:11 AM

Oh and I forgot to mention, Nick and I aren't related...well maybe very distantly.

#3 of 8 Chris Moe

Chris Moe

Screenwriter

• 1,087 posts

Posted April 19 2004 - 08:31 AM

I went to look for the plaque on your web site, didn't see it though. But your Misty looks a lot like my Misty http://www.moesrealm.com/img/misty.jpg Posted Image

#4 of 8 Jonas Pearson

Jonas Pearson

Stunt Coordinator

• 54 posts

Posted April 20 2004 - 12:03 AM

Chris,

Actually I havent gotten to hang it yet and the pics on my site are 4 months old.

Wow, our Misty is about 7 months old or so now and they could almost be twins!

Jonas

#5 of 8 Nick P

Nick P

Second Unit

• 270 posts

Posted April 20 2004 - 01:54 AM

Jonas,

Thank you for posting your impressions of your plaque. As you found out it looks much better than any picture could depict.

Thanks again and enjoy your new plaque!

#6 of 8 Joey_N

Joey_N

Agent

• 47 posts

Posted April 21 2004 - 12:10 PM

Their work is very very nice. Will definitely pass on their name if anyone I know is in need of a great-looking plaque.

#7 of 8 JayPo

JayPo

Stunt Coordinator

• 79 posts

Posted April 26 2004 - 12:40 AM

Got my customized Ticket home theater plaque on Friday ... was blown away. It's definitely a work of art - unfortunately pictures just can't do it justice. Even so, I will be putting up a couple of pics this week so that you get an idea, but until you actually have one of these plaques in your hand, you can't fully appreciate the workmanship. All of the people that I showed it to couldn't believe it when I told them the price - you just don't get this kind of quality at that price point.

Can you tell that I'm happy with my sign???

Thanks so much Nick for using my logo. The attention to detail and constant communication are unusual these days for online ordering, I appreciate the time that you put in. I will be ordering a couple more in the near future - probably even a HTF plaque too!

Thanks again.
JayPo
-------
SONY STR-DA4ES, DVP-NC655P, SCD-CE775; Harman Kardon PA4000; DISH 811; Toshiba 57H83; Paradigm CC-370, Mini-Monitor(s), AMS-100R(s), Atom(s); SVS 20-39PCi; Logitech Harmony 880

#8 of 8 Nick P

Nick P

Second Unit

• 270 posts

Posted April 27 2004 - 05:39 AM

Jeremy - thank you for the kind words. I was also very pleased with the way your plaque turned out. Your custom logo was a perfect fit for the TICKET.
Quote:
The attention to detail and constant communication are unusual these days for online ordering
Well, as I said in this thread http://www.hometheat....hreadid=192583 I'm a graduate from the Ron Stimpson and Tom Vodhanel school of customer service. Posted Image

Thanks again and enjoy your new plaque.