What's new

FS: Mitsubishi 55411 55" TV & Kenwood HTB 504 (1 Viewer)

Tommy T

Stunt Coordinator
I have for sale my 17 month old Mitsubishi 55" TV. Perfect working condition including remote and hardware. Dallas Fort Worth sale only (76137), too big to ship. Asking $1,250 o.b.o.

Also I have a Kenwood HTB 504 that has been sitting in it's box for about 6 months. It does a good job in a medium to small sized room. I've modded the subwoofer with polyfil to reduce some of the boominess. Asking $300 obo.

If you'd like a demonstration in the evening that can probably be arranged.

Thanks for looking.

Tommy

Tommy T

Stunt Coordinator
Upgradeitis!
I've been eyeing the 61" Samsung DLP for a while and I'm probably going to buy it in the next week or so. I have absolutely no quams with the Mits at all it's just that in the area I have in the family room, I can afford to go with a larger size tabletop model and put my equipment underneath as apposed to another floor standing model.

The HTiB I haven't even used in a while so it might as well go too!

I'm contemplating also letting my TS160 go also..for the same reason, to upgrade.

Tommy

Tommy T

Stunt Coordinator
Lowered the price of the TV to $1,250. Any takers? Or $1,400 for both. Someone has to want a 55" Mits....don't you?!

Tommy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks