What's new

Elizabeth Montgomery TV movies on DVD? (1 Viewer)

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I have collected many Elizabeth Montgomery TV movies on tape but I would love to have them on DVD. I would think that A&E would do this as they are into that sort of thing. EM did many outstanding TV movies in her time, my favorite being "The Legend of Lizzie Borden". Who else would like these TV movies on DVD?

I have listed below her TV movies as listed on The Elizabeth Montgomery page .

"The Victim" November 14, 1972 - ABC TV

"Mrs Sundance" January 15, 1974 - ABC TV (costarring EM's real life husband Robert Foxworth. This movie is where they met).

"A Case of Rape" February 20, 1974 - NBC TV

"The Legend of Lizzie Borden" February 10, 1975 - ABC TV (costarring Katherine Helmond).

"Dark Victory" February 5, 1976 - NBC TV (costarring Anthony Hopkins).

"A Killing Affair" September 21, 1977 - CBS TV (costarring OJ Simpson).

"The Awakening Land" February 19, 20 & 21, 1978 - NBC TV (costarring Jane Seymour and Hal Holbrook).

"Jennifer: A Woman's Story" March 5, 1979 - NBC TV

"Act of Violence" November 10, 1979 - CBS TV

"Belle Star" April 20, 1980 - CBS TV

"When the Circus Came to Town" January 20, 1981 - CBS TV (costarring Christopher Plummer).

"The Rules of Marriage" May 10th & 11th, 1982 - CBS TV (costarring Elliot Gould).

"Missing Pieces" May 14, 1983 - CBS TV

"Second Sight A Love Story" March 13, 1984 - CBS TV

"Amos" September 25, 1985 - CBS TV (costarring Kirk Douglas, Ray Walston, Pat Morita).

"Between the Darkness & the Dawn" December 23, 1985 - NBC TV

"Face to Face" January 24, 1990 - CBS TV (costarring Robert Foxworth).

"Sins of the Mother" February 18, 1991 - CBS TV

"With Murder In Mind" aka "With Savage Intent" May 12, 1992 - CBS TV (costarring Robert Foxworth).

"Black Widow Murders:The Blanche Taylor Moore Story" May 3, 1993 - NBC TV

"The Corpse Had A Familiar Face" March 27, 1994 - CBS TV

"Deadline For Murder: From the Files of Edna Buchanan" May 9, 1995 - CBS TV

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
A fews years ago, after they put out the Kolchak films, I wrote to Anchor Bay suggesting they look into putting out "The Legend of Lizzie Borden" if the rights were available. I think it is one of the truly great things made for TV, and should be available on DVD. I still think that might actually make it out, either via Paramount or some other label. I still think it would be a perfect fit with Anchor Bay.

Liz has always been one of my favorites, and as much as I would like to see her other movie work on DVD, I'm not going to hold my breath. After "Lizzie Borden", I would love to see "A Case Of Rape" and "Amos" on DVD. At least "Amos" got a VHS release, so there's a chance that one might make it.

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
I would love to see Lizzie Borden on DVD. It was certainly a landmark on television, and surprisingly violent for the time and medium.

ScottRichard

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
Here's another vote for The Legend Of Lizzie Borden! I'd also love to see the westerns that EM did on DVD. Hopefully, the studios will release more tv movies somewhere down the road. Right now most of the tv movies on DVD seem to be big event miniseries like Roots, V, The Winds Of War (coming soon), etc...Maybe when the Bewitched movie comes out, we'll see some of the above movies!?

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I was kind of hoping that around the time that EM gets her Star on the Walk of Fame (which will be next year sometime) they could release some of these movies.

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
Count me in!:emoji_thumbsup: I have them all on video, but I would love to see them on dvd. I was hoping they would release "Dark Victory" when Anthony Hopkins became hot again after Silence of the Lambs, etc. to try to capitalize on it Didn't he win an Oscar?
I also thought "A Killing Affair" would be a sure bet to come out on video after the O.J. Simpson trial .:angry: The miniseries, "Awakening Land" would also be perfect because I think its like 8 hours and Jane Seymour costars. NBC or CBS re-aired it when Jane was pulling in ratings during Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. Mrs. Sundance and Act of Violence have been released on vhs by low-budget video labels.

Brian W.

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
I would love to see Lizzie Borden and A Case of Rape on DVD. Never saw the former, but I was in third grade when A Case of Rape aired, and I just saw part of it. All I remember is the rape scene in the elevator. Scared the crap out of 8-year-old me.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
Brian W, I think the movie you're remembering is called "Act of Violence" where Liz is attacked by a street gang in the lobby and elevator of her apartment building. In "A Case of Rape" she is raped in her living room, and then later by the same man in her parking garage.
(Liz got attacked in her movies almost as much as she committed murder.;) )
Both films are excellent, and I'd love to see both on DVD.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I'd like to get Lizzie Borden and I know my parents would kill to get their hands on The Awakening Land! :)

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
After re reading the list I decided that it would be more realistic to narrow the list down as every movie she ever did isn't as great as I think it is.

My list of must haves though would be:

A Case of Rape

The Legend of Lizzie Borden

The Awakening Land

Amos

The Corpse had a Familiar Face

Deadline for Murder

I would think that the Lizzie Borden house which is now a bed and breakfast would somehow finance that movie being released on DVD so they could sell it in their shop.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I would love to see "The Legend of Lizzie Borden" and "A Case of Rape" and "The Awakening Land" on DVD. I have "The Legend of Lizzie Borden" & "The Awakening Land" on off-the-air video tape. Needless to say those tapes need to be replaced!

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Just in case you EM fans didn't know there is a new book about her life titled Elizabeth Montgomery: A Bewitching Life by Rita E Piro. You can learn more about it from the book's official website. I just received an advanced copy today and so far the reading is good! I've learned a lot of things about her I didn't know...it makes me yearn for her movies on DVD all the more!

Larry Tate

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Larry Tate
Hi :)
Rare Elizabeth Montgomery appearances in Movies, Bewitched & On TV shows.
I have all 25 of Elizabeth Montgomery's Movie appearances on DVD-R & VHS,such as The Awakening Land,The Legend of Lizzie Borden,A Case of Rape,A killing Affair with O.J. Simpson,the Victim her first movie after Bewitched ,Johnny Cool,Dark Victory,Who's Been Sleeping in my Bed,her last two Edna Buchanan Movies in 1995,etc
These are shows i have ,if you are interested in a copy let me know @
[email protected]
On this site below you will find many classic Non Elizabeth Montgomery TV shows, TV Movies Motion Pictures from the 1950's,1960's 1970's.
http://larrytate55.webs.com/
Tom :)

Rare Elizabeth Montgomery appearances in Movies, Bewitched & TV shows on DVD & VHS.
Elizabeth Montgomery TV Guest Appearances:
90 Min. long:
Elizabeth Montgomery Audio Track from Here Comes Mr. Jordan

1991 80 minute long interview Elizabeth Montgomery did for the second audio track for her father's 1941 movie Here Comes Mr. Jordan.

In the 80 minute audio only interview she talks about the movie & her views on it but mostly about her & her father, his career, hers, Bewitched & personal views and anecdotes on her life.
Playhouse 90: "A Bitter Heritage" 8/7/58 90 Min. Special "10"
Dupont Show of The Month: Episode "Harvey" Sept.22, 1958 90 Min. with original commercials "10"
The Mike Douglas Show - 90 mins. (November 4, 1966 - with time code) "10"
Elizabeth Montgomery Guest & Present for all 90 min.
An hour long each :

Wagon Train
Episode "The Vittorio Botticelli Story" (1959) "10"

1964 ABC Fall Preview Special with a 3 1/2 minute long ABC Bewitched promo with footage shot for but not included in the Pilot with Liz.

1965 ABC Fall Preview Special with Elizabeth Montgomery & Dick York as Samantha & Darrin as the Co-Hosts of the Special with additional ABC Bewitched Promos for Season 2 in them.
Studio One: Summer Pavilion 1955 "10"
Studio One: The Drop Of a Hat 1956 "10"
Robert Montgomery Presents: "Home Town" 1954 1 hr 8.5
Robert Montgomery Presents:"Our Hearts were Young & Gay,1954 "10"
Riverboat: "The Barrier" 1959 1hr 10
Saints & Sinners: "The Home-coming Bit" 1963 1hr "10"
The Untouchables: The Rusty Heller Story 1961 "10"
Kraft Television Theater :The Long Arm 1956 "10"
Kraft Television Theater : The Last Showdown 1956 "10"
Kraft Television Theater : Patterns 1955 "10"
Rawhide: Incident at El Crucero 1963 "10"
Thriller: Masquerade 1961 "10"
Burkes Law: Who Killed his Royal Highness & Who Killed Mr.X? 1963 & 1964 Both "10"
Alcoa Premiere : Mr.Lucifer 1962 "10"
Checkmate: The Star System, 1962 "10"
Cimarron City: Hired Hand 1958 "10"
The Frontier Circus: Karina, 1962 "10"
The Hollywood Palace in Color. 1966 "10"
Warner brothers Presents: Siege 1956 "10"
77 Sunset Strip: White Lie 1963 "10"
All the other ones above & the half hour ones below are 10.0 on a scale of 1 to 10 unless otherwise indicated.
Half an hour each:
The Flintstone's: Samantha 1966 "10"
The Twilight Zone: Two 1961 "10"
Batman The Animated Series: Showdown 1994 "10"
Jan & Dean Pilot 1966 Elizabeth Montgomery Cameo "10"
Alfred Hitchcock Presents "Man with Problem" 1956 "10"
Liz & Bob Foxworth interview with John Tesh on ET''s One to One in
May 1992 "10"
Interview with Dennis Miller on his Talk show by Liz & Bob on
May.8th 15 Min. long "10"
Interview with CBS Morning Show on May.12th,1992 to promote
With Murder in Mind 15 Min. Long "10"
Interview with CBS Morning Show on Jan.24th,1990 to promote
Face to Face. "10"
In 1991 Elizabeth Montgomery did an interview for a local California news station KCBS-TV.
She promoted her new TV movie "Sins of the Mother" and spoke of her role as Samantha. 2 min. "9.0"
Armstrong Circle Theater: The Millstone 1954 1/2 hr 8.5
Johnny Staccato: "Tempted" 1959 1/2 hr 10
One Step Beyond: "The Death Waltz" 1960 1/2 hr "10"
Elizabeth Montgomery Movies, all 25 she ever made, all are very high in quality:
How To Stuff a Wild Bikini (Elizabeth Montgomery Cameo) 1965 "10"
The Victim "10"
Belle Starr "10"
A Killing Affair "10"
Dark Victory "10"
Missing Pieces "10"
Between The Darkness & The Dawn "10"
When The Circus Came To Town, "10"
A Case of Rape "10"
Amos "10"
An Act of Violence "10"
Face To Face "10"
Mrs. Sundance"10"
The 88 Minute Version Released in Theaters .
The Court Martial of Billy Mitchell "10"
Johnny Cool 1963 "10"
Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed? 1963 "10"
The Legend of Lizzie Borden 1975 "10"
The Awakening Land NBC miniseries(Feb.19-20-21)1979 "10"
Jennifer: A Woman's Story 1979 "10"
The Rules of Marriage CBS miniseries 1982 "10"
Second Sight: A Love Story 1984 "10"
Sins of the Mother 1991 "10"
With Murder in Mind 1992 "10"
Black Widow Murders: The Blanche Taylor Moore Story "10"
The Corpse Had a Familiar Face May.3/94 "10"
Edna Buchanan Deadline for Murder: From the Files of Edna Buchanan May.9/95 "10"
4 Liz & Bewitched Specials:
I have the ET Bewitched The Untold Story 1999 "10"
A & E Liz Biography A touch Of Magic 1999 "10"
E! True Hollywood Story Special 1999 "10"
Headliners & Legends MSNBC Special on Liz Aug.1 / 2001 "10"
23 Password & Password Plus & 9 Hollywood Squares Episodes All "10"
4 with Jim Backus 1966 Password
4 with Martin Landau 1967 Password
5 with Burt Convey 1979 Password Plus
5 with Wesley Eure 1979 Password Plus
5 with Bob Foxworth 1979 Password Plus
9 Hollywood Squares Episodes from early 1976 & 1975
I have all 254 Bewitched episodes uncut & great Superb quality. !!
Re Bewitched # 16 mm Original Studio Prints transferred to DVD-R's or VHS tapes 10 in Quality unless otherwise indicated.
1. I, Darrin, Take This Witch, Samantha original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
2 Be It Ever So Mortgaged original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
3. Mother Meets What's hid Name original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
4 It Shouldn't Happen to a Dog original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
6 Little Pitchers have big fears original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
8 The Girl Reporter original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
11 It takes one to know one original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
12 ..........& Something makes Three
13 Love is blind original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
14 Samantha Meets the folks original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
15 A vision of sugar plums original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
17 A is for Aardvark original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
24 Which Witch is Which? original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
26 Driving is the only way to fly original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
27 There's No Witch Like an Old Witch original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
51 Vision of sugar plums recut version original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
54 And Then there Were Three original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
61 The Horse's Mouth original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
66 Follow that Witch Part One original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

67 Follow that Witch Part Two original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
80 Endora moves in for a spell original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
82 Dangerous Diaper Dan original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
83 The Short Happy circuit of Aunt Clara
85 Oedipus Hex original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
86 Sam's Spooky Chair
89 A Gazebo never forgets
90 Soapbox Derby
91 Sam in the moon original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
92 Ho, Ho, the Clown original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
93 Super Car original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
94 The Corn is as High as a Guernsey's Eye
95 The Trial and error of Aunt Clara original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
96 Three Wishes original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

97 I remember you ...........sometimes original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
98 Art for Sam's Sake original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
99 Charlie Harper winner original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

100 Queen Victoria original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

101 The Crone of Cawdor original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
102 No More Mr.Nice Guy original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
109 Toys in Babeland original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
110 Business, Italian Style original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
111 Double Double Toil and Trouble original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
112 Cheap, Cheap! original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
113 No Zip in my Zap original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

114 Birdies, Bogeys, and Baxter original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

116 Out of Synch, Out of Mind original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
117 That Was No Chick, That Was My Wife! original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

121 My What Big Ears You Have
122 I Get Your Nanny, You Get My Goat original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

123 Humbug not to be spoken here original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

124 Samantha's Da Vinci Dilemma original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

125 Once in a Vial
126 Snob in the Grass original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

127 If they never met original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

130 McTavish original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
131 How Green Was My Grass
133 Playmates
143 Samantha on the Keyboard
144 Darrin gone and forgotten original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
146 Mirror, Mirror on the Wall original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
171 Samantha and the Beanstalk original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

173 Samantha’s Caesar Salad
177 To Trick or Treat or Not to Trick or Treat
182 Samantha's Double Mother Trouble
183 You're So Agreeable
184 Santa comes to visit and stays and stays original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
187 The Phrase is Familiar
188 Samantha’s Secret Is Discovered
189 Tabitha’s Very Own Samantha
190 Super Arthur
191 What Makes Darrin Run
192 Serena Stops the Show
194 The Generation Zap
195 Okay, Who's the Wise Witch?
196 A Chance on Love
198 Mona, Sammy

199 Turn On the Old Charm
200 Make Love, Not War original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
201 To Go or Not To Go, That is the Question
202 Salem, Here We Come
203 The Salem Saga - Oct. 8, 1970 (Part One) original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
204 Samantha's Hot Bed Warmer" - Oct. 15, 1970 (Part Two) original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

205 Darrin on a Pedestal - Oct. 22, 1970 original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
206 Paul Revere Rides Again - Oct. 29, 1970 original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

207 Samantha's Bad Day in Salem
208 Samantha's Old Salem Trip
209 Samantha's Pet Warlock
210 Samantha's Old Man
211 The Corsican Cousins original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

212 Samantha's Magic Potion
213 Sisters at Heart original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits
214 The Mother-in-law of the Year
215 Mary, the Good Fairy
216 The Good Fairy Strikes Again
217 The Return of Darrin the Bold
218 The House that Uncle Arthur Built
219 Samantha & the Troll
220 This Little Piggie
221 Mixed Doubles
222 Darrin Goes Ape
223 Money Happy Returns original Sponsor commercials and Sponsor Openings and End Credits

224 Out of the Mouths of Babes
225 Sam’s Psychic Pslip
226 Samantha’s Magic Mirror
227 Laugh, Clown, Laugh
228 Samantha and the Antique Doll
229 How Not to Lose Your Head to King Henry VIII, part 1
230 How Not to Lose Your Head to King Henry VIII, part 2
231 Samantha and the Loch Ness Monster
232 Samantha's Not-So-Leaning Tower of Pisa
233 Bewitched, Bothered and Baldoni
234 Paris Witches Style
235 The Ghost Who Made a Spectre of Himself
236 TV or Not TV
237 A Plague on Maurice and Samantha
238 Hansel and Gretel in Samanthaland
239 The Warlock in the Gray Flannel Suit
240 The Eight-Year Itch Witch
241 3 Men and a Witch on a Horse
242 Adam, Warlock or Washout
243 Samantha’s Magic Sitter
244 Samantha is Earthbound
245 Serena's Richcraft
246 Samantha on Thin Ice
247 Serena's Youth Pill
248 Tabitha's First Day of School
249 George Washington Zapped Here, part 1
250 George Washington Zapped Here, part 2
251 School Days, School Daze
252 A Good Turn Never goes Unpunished
253 Sam's Witchcraft Blows a Fuse
254 The Truth and Nothing but the Truth, So Help Me Sam.
All in their entirety uncut as they were originally seen with
original Sponsor openings & endings and Sponsor commercials, introductions next on Bewitched
in color by Liz,Bewitched Back in a moment ,Screen Gems & ABC Logos, Cast Commercials,off of 16mm original prints from their Prime-time Showings,that were transferred Directly to my copy on DVD.

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
Hooray! Elizabeth Montgomery fans rejoice! Finally, one of Elizabeth's TV movies was released on dvd!!! Elizabeth's 1991 TV Movie, "Sins of the Mother," was released on dvd recently this year by a low budget label called, Hollywood Entertainment DVD. You can get it at Amazon marketplace for 2-3 bucks. Also, one of her early TV guest apperances on the short-lived series, "Johnny Staccato" is included with other series under the title, Brilliant But Cancelled: Crime Dramas.

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
Wow Larry Tate- looks like if I ever want to have the orignal airings of Bewitched or anything else to do with Bewitched for that matter, I'll send you an e-mail! :)
-James

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Ron Lee Green said:
Hooray! Elizabeth Montgomery fans rejoice! Finally, one of Elizabeth's TV movies was released on dvd!!! Elizabeth's 1991 TV Movie, "Sins of the Mother," was released on dvd recently this year by a low budget label called, Hollywood Entertainment DVD. You can get it at Amazon marketplace for 2-3 bucks. Also, one of her early TV guest apperances on the short-lived series, "Johnny Staccato" is included with other series under the title, Brilliant But Cancelled: Crime Dramas.
I bought that "Brilliant But Cancelled" DVD and it was WELL worth it! EM is so hot in it!!
I'm not too sure about buying that "Sins of the Mother" DVD as it doesn't even list EM as being in it...or maybe I'm looking at the wrong listing?

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
I'm not too sure about buying that "Sins of the Mother" DVD as it doesn't even list EM as being in it...or maybe I'm looking at the wrong listing?
Don't worry. I have it, I watched it, and its the EM movie. I don't know why amazon's site didn't put EM's name at the top in the cast credits. It seems they only listed a few of the performers in alphabetical order. The movie is directed by John Patterson, and it co-stars Talia Balsam.
This URL has an image of the disc case. (The photo is a little dark. You can barely see EM's name above the word "Sins" in the title. The actual picture is not that dark.):
http://i15.ebayimg.com/05/i/07/76/44/7d_1_b.JPG

Claude North

Second Unit
A few years ago, I wrote to Paramount and suggested they release ...LIZZIE BORDEN and LET'S SCARE JESSICA TO DEATH on DVD. They replied that they did not have plans for either title. Since that time, LSJTD has been announced, so perhaps there is hope for TLOLB.
I visited the Lizzie Borden House in Fall River, and they have one of EM's costumes on display, along with a still from the film. Both were provided by Paramount. The tour guide spoke glowingly of the film.
I'm surprised it has never been made available on any home video format, considering that it is the only dramatic narrative account of the case.
But, I am definitely interested in all of EM's work and would love to see all of her films released on DVD.

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
I was lucky enough to see The Legend of Lizzie Borden in its premiere telecast on ABC in early 1975. The idea of our sweet 'Samantha' playing a possible ax murderess was certainly shocking, but what a performance. I'm told that the European version shows a lot more of her in a crucial scene, if you get my meaning. It's always been a pain that she never won an Emmy during her lifetime, considering that she was one of the most beloved of TV actresses, alongside, Lucy, Carol, and Mary. And it was her show, Bewitched, that finally put ABC on the ratings map! Come on, Paramount, give us Lizzie Borden!

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Claude North said:
I visited the Lizzie Borden House in Fall River, and they have one of EM's costumes on display, along with a still from the film. Both were provided by Paramount. The tour guide spoke glowingly of the film.
I'm actually going to visit the Borden house in about three weeks and I'm glad to hear that they acknowledge EM's movie! Just wish they would have it for sale there...it's too bad Paramount has no plans for it. I'm sure it would be a best seller!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks