What's new

Any ideas of Deadwood on dvd? (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I have been really enjoying this show on HBO. And since it already has been given a go ahead for season 2. I am hoping we hear about a dvd release.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Oh Deadwood will come, I'm really excited about getting the DVD too when it actually comes i'm loving this show.

If Carnivale does come this December before the second season starts in January I can only hope that HBO does the same for Deadwood meaning it would just in time for Season 2.

I'm *Hoping* Anyway.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve

You should - you're one of the stars!! :)

(Just kidding; I know you're not the same Jim Beaver.)

This show is getting rave reviews everywhere and has already been picked up for a second season. A DVD release would seem to be a slam dunk.

Steve

Tim-H.

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim-H
I don't have HBO (I've only had it during the 1st run of Band of Brothers), but one thing I love is that the turnaround to DVD is really fast--and the quality of the DVDs is great. So while I keep hearing such good things about this show, I know in the not-too-distant future I'll be able to enjoy a whole heapin' of 'em.

Paul Stanley

Stunt Coordinator
A second season?? Right on!!! I was under the assumption that it was just a 12 espisode series. That is great news, this is easily the best show on TV right now.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I have no doubts this will wind up on DVD at some point. Great show looks great in Hi Def.. But given HBO's Obscene Series Prices I might opt to Recoed this to DVD-R Off my Hi Def signal the next time thet are run. $7.00 for Blanks compared to $65 Do the math.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Deadwood: The Complete First Season is coming in February!!!! Woohoo!! JUst in time for Season 2. Two HBO show announcements in one day how cool is that!

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
February? That is horrible news! What is HBO thinking?? Why isn't this title coming out in the fall? You would think they would want to attract new viewers. I can't wait til February! Arggghhhh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks