What's new

Millennium Season 1 in July! (1 Viewer)

Joshua_W

Second Unit
This listing will be appearing in the May edition of Diamond Previews (the comics industry's catalog of upcoming products):

No word yet on special features, but the price looks good!

RossH

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ross Hudgins

Does that mean 11 episodes per disc?! (eyes bug out of head) Seems like a lot. Oh well, glad to see this finally getting released! Hopefully they don't price it like X-Files.

Eric DiPiazza

Stunt Coordinator
Millenium will be a 6-disc set. Harsh Realm was also announed, and it will be the complete series in a 3-disc set.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
YES! I can't wait to get this show and July is alot earlier then I thought we'd get it. Looks to be a good summer.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I've never watched Millenium. Which season of X-files has the "Millenium" finale episode? If it's 7, I might pick this one up. I'd hate to have to get X-files season 8 just to complete a show I've yet to see.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
DavisDVD has this scan of what looks like an insert in The X-Files Season 9 set:

Spiffy. Can't wait.

Oh and John, I think it was Season 7. Not sure but definitely not later.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
Millennium is the show I have been waiting to be released on DVD. Hopefully the case design will be the same as Roswell and Firefly.

I know they did record some interviews for the S1 set. So there should at least be a featurette on the show. They shot a 30 minute interview with Lance while he was doing Alien Vs. Predator.

Be Seeing You,
David Blackwell

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
John, most Millennium fans hate the X-Files episode named Millennium (I'm one of them). The XF episode is a piece of crap episode that should have never been written because it contradicts things set up in the Millennium show.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
hopefully we'll get "The Lone Gunmen" in the place of "Harsh Realm" next year. I'll buy every Ten Thirteen show, I just hope "LGM" comes sooner rather than later. If we're getting at least three seasons of Ten Thirteen goodness this year (XF season 9, Millennium 1 and the complete Harsh Realm) then maybe we'll see the other two "Millennium" seasons and "The Lone Gunmen" before 2006.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I will definitely be picking up both Millinium and Harsh Realm as well!

I am a huge X-Files fan... I have seasons 1-6 and will be getting 7-9 eventually.... if nothing else but to complete the series.

I would also get The Lone Gunmen if they ever see fit to release it.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I am psyched to be getting Harsh Realm. A show ended before it's time. Time to get rid of the crappy slp vhs recordings. :)

Adam T

Agent
Definitely getting Millennium. Gonna think about Harsh Realm and would without a doubt go out and get Lone Gunman. It has to be released.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Check out the signature to see how much I love this show.

ITS ABOUT TIME. Cant wait!!!!:emoji_thumbsup:

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
Millennium Season 1 is a real no-brainer for me. I wouldn't touch the following seasons, though.

Personally I would much rather see the Lone Gunmen than Harsh Realm on DVD. But maybe the LG pilot with the Twin Towers will keep the show off DVD.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
I've never seen Harsh Realm but I plan on getting it because I'm definitely in for the entire "X-Files" series (less than a month to go!), the entire "Millennium" series and the entire "Lone Gunmen" series, which all take place within the same universe. While "Harsh Realm" never had the chance to cross over into the "X-Files" universe, I'll get it just to have a complete 1013 collection. Maybe if "Harsh Realm" and "The Lone Gunmen" had lasted longer we might have seen another "Jose Chung" episode or two.

Daniel Bell

Auditioning
Ah I've been waiting for Millennium on dvd it seems like for ages. Such a great show. I ended up liking it better than the X-Files and I'm a huge X-file fan. I will pick up Harsh Realm as well. From what i've heard Lone Gunmen being released will depend on how well Harsh Realm sells. I really hope that's not true though. Also I loved Jose Chung. But it wouldn't be possible to do a crossover in Harsh Realm or Lone Gunmen after the events in Millennium. Well maybe it would, Harsh Realm is a virtual world and the Gunmen could uncover a conspiracy or something where he was still alive. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks