Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Millennium Season 1 in July!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
102 replies to this topic

#1 of 103 Joshua_W

Joshua_W

Second Unit

• 477 posts

Posted April 13 2004 - 06:57 PM

This listing will be appearing in the May edition of Diamond Previews (the comics industry's catalog of upcoming products):

Quote:
MILLENNIUM SEASON 1 DVD BOX SET
From Fox Home Entertainment! Living in a dark world of deplorable crime and unspeakable horrors, Frank Black (Lance Henrickson) found himself regularly facing the evils of both human nature and the occult. A legendary forensic profiler gifted with the ability to immerse himself within the minds of the killers he sought, Black allies himself with both the FBI and the enigmatic Millennium Group, working together with virtuous men and women, each driven to face the escalating evil brewing on the brink of the new millennium. This DVD set collects all 22 first season episodes of Emmy Award-winning X-Files creator and producer Chris Carter's Millennium. Scheduled to ship in July 2004.
(CAUT: 4)
DVD (x2)$59.98

No word yet on special features, but the price looks good!

#2 of 103 RossH

RossH

Stunt Coordinator

• 91 posts

Posted April 14 2004 - 02:21 AM

Quote:
DVD (x2) $59.98

Does that mean 11 episodes per disc?! (eyes bug out of head) Seems like a lot. Oh well, glad to see this finally getting released! Hopefully they don't price it like X-Files.

#3 of 103 Eric DiPiazza

Eric DiPiazza

Stunt Coordinator

• 174 posts

Posted April 14 2004 - 03:02 AM

Millenium will be a 6-disc set. Harsh Realm was also announed, and it will be the complete series in a 3-disc set.

#4 of 103 Jim Beaver

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor

• 604 posts

Posted April 14 2004 - 03:26 AM

YES! I can't wait to get this show and July is alot earlier then I thought we'd get it. Looks to be a good summer.

#5 of 103 PaulP

PaulP

Producer

• 3,291 posts

Posted April 14 2004 - 05:09 AM

Sweetness! Waiting for specs and covers on both shows...

#6 of 103 John Berggren

John Berggren

Producer

• 3,245 posts

Posted April 14 2004 - 05:10 AM

I've never watched Millenium. Which season of X-files has the "Millenium" finale episode? If it's 7, I might pick this one up. I'd hate to have to get X-files season 8 just to complete a show I've yet to see.
Support the fight against Multiple Sclerosis as I ride in the 2007 MS 150 in New Bern this September.

Be a Widescreen Advocate

#7 of 103 PaulP

PaulP

Producer

• 3,291 posts

Posted April 14 2004 - 05:25 AM

DavisDVD has this scan of what looks like an insert in The X-Files Season 9 set:

Posted Image

Spiffy. Can't wait.

Oh and John, I think it was Season 7. Not sure but definitely not later.

#8 of 103 Randy Korstick

Randy Korstick

Screenwriter

• 2,260 posts

Posted April 14 2004 - 06:20 AM

Can't wait for Millennium and great news that its not X-Files priced.
...When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth

Top 20 Films

#9 of 103 David_Blackwell

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter

• 1,435 posts

Posted April 14 2004 - 06:43 AM

Millennium is the show I have been waiting to be released on DVD. Hopefully the case design will be the same as Roswell and Firefly.

I know they did record some interviews for the S1 set. So there should at least be a featurette on the show. They shot a 30 minute interview with Lance while he was doing Alien Vs. Predator.

Be Seeing You,
David Blackwell
ENTERLINE MEDIA (entertainment articles and DVD/Movie/TV show reviews)

#10 of 103 Chris^B

Chris^B

Auditioning

• 11 posts

Posted April 14 2004 - 06:46 AM

The Millennium episode of the X-Files was the 4th episode of the 7th Season.

#11 of 103 David_Blackwell

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter

• 1,435 posts

Posted April 14 2004 - 06:47 AM

John, most Millennium fans hate the X-Files episode named Millennium (I'm one of them). The XF episode is a piece of crap episode that should have never been written because it contradicts things set up in the Millennium show.
ENTERLINE MEDIA (entertainment articles and DVD/Movie/TV show reviews)

#12 of 103 Bill GrandPre

Bill GrandPre

Screenwriter

• 2,067 posts

Posted April 14 2004 - 06:50 AM

hopefully we'll get "The Lone Gunmen" in the place of "Harsh Realm" next year. I'll buy every Ten Thirteen show, I just hope "LGM" comes sooner rather than later. If we're getting at least three seasons of Ten Thirteen goodness this year (XF season 9, Millennium 1 and the complete Harsh Realm) then maybe we'll see the other two "Millennium" seasons and "The Lone Gunmen" before 2006.
Don't you ever, EVER compare me to "Family Guy," you hear me Kyle? Compare me to "Family Guy" again and so help me, I will kill you where you stand!

Do you have any idea what it's like? Everywhere I go: "Hey Cartman you must like 'Family Guy,' right?" "Hey, your sense of humor reminds me of...

#13 of 103 Pete Battista

Pete Battista

Screenwriter

• 1,959 posts
  • LocationPrincess Anne, Md. USA

Posted April 14 2004 - 07:25 AM

I will definitely be picking up both Millinium and Harsh Realm as well!

I am a huge X-Files fan... I have seasons 1-6 and will be getting 7-9 eventually.... if nothing else but to complete the series.

I would also get The Lone Gunmen if they ever see fit to release it.

#14 of 103 todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,854 posts

Posted April 14 2004 - 07:28 AM

I am psyched to be getting Harsh Realm. A show ended before it's time. Time to get rid of the crappy slp vhs recordings. Posted Image
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#15 of 103 Adam T

Adam T

Agent

• 45 posts

Posted April 14 2004 - 03:55 PM

Definitely getting Millennium. Gonna think about Harsh Realm and would without a doubt go out and get Lone Gunman. It has to be released.

#16 of 103 Phil L

Phil L

Supporting Actor

• 784 posts

Posted April 14 2004 - 04:05 PM

GREAT NEWS!

I'm in for seasons 1+2. This has been at the top of my list.

#17 of 103 JonZ

JonZ

Lead Actor

• 7,793 posts

Posted April 15 2004 - 12:51 AM

Check out the signature to see how much I love this show.

ITS ABOUT TIME. Cant wait!!!!Posted Image

#18 of 103 Bleddyn Williams

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor

• 974 posts

Posted April 15 2004 - 01:45 AM

Millennium Season 1 is a real no-brainer for me. I wouldn't touch the following seasons, though.

Personally I would much rather see the Lone Gunmen than Harsh Realm on DVD. But maybe the LG pilot with the Twin Towers will keep the show off DVD.

#19 of 103 Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D

Screenwriter

• 2,686 posts

Posted April 15 2004 - 12:43 PM

Millennium is mine come July!Posted Image I will get all seasons. Don't really care much about Harsh Realm but it's good that it's coming because if they are willing to release HR, that means that FOX will definitely release Lone Gunman at some point.Posted Image
Recently watched- Star Wars: A New Hope, Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith, Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, Beauty and The Beast: Season 3, Mad Max 2, Mad Max, Wonder Woman(1974), Batman: Year One, The Adventures Of Tin Tin 3D, I,Frankenstein 3D

Currently watching- Planet Earth, The Twilight Zone: Season 1, Cheers: Season 6, True Blood: Season 2, Gatchaman: The Complete Series, Simon & Simon: Season 3

"That's no moon. It's a space station."

#20 of 103 Bill GrandPre

Bill GrandPre

Screenwriter

• 2,067 posts

Posted April 15 2004 - 02:12 PM

I've never seen Harsh Realm but I plan on getting it because I'm definitely in for the entire "X-Files" series (less than a month to go!), the entire "Millennium" series and the entire "Lone Gunmen" series, which all take place within the same universe. While "Harsh Realm" never had the chance to cross over into the "X-Files" universe, I'll get it just to have a complete 1013 collection. Maybe if "Harsh Realm" and "The Lone Gunmen" had lasted longer we might have seen another "Jose Chung" episode or two.
Don't you ever, EVER compare me to "Family Guy," you hear me Kyle? Compare me to "Family Guy" again and so help me, I will kill you where you stand!

Do you have any idea what it's like? Everywhere I go: "Hey Cartman you must like 'Family Guy,' right?" "Hey, your sense of humor reminds me of...

Forum Nav Content I Follow