What's new

Fossil Mood Watch (1 Viewer)

ToddJ

Second Unit
I had a Fossil Mood Watch that I bought several years ago...recently, it dropped on the ground, causing it to not work anymore ...So I sent it in for warranty, however, yesterday I found out that they cannot fix it. Does anyone know where I can buy discontinued Fossil watches (other than ebay?)

Eric_E

Supporting Actor
You may want to try a Fossil Outlet store if you can find one near you. They carry tons of refurbished watches and lots of discontinued stock. I went to one at the Tanger Outlet Mall in Williamsburg, Iowa.

There are also Fossil stores very close to you, but I think your chances of finding a discontinued model there would be much smaller:

Albertville
6500 Labeaux Ave NE
Phase III, Suite #E40
Albertville, MN 55301
(763) 497-3461

Mall of America
262 East Broadway
Bloomington, MN 55425
(952) 854-6447

Mall of America
282 North Garden
Bloomington, MN 55425
(952) 876-9378

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I had the same watch, Todd. I think my band broke and I just stopped wearing it. The Mrs bought me an Eddie Bauer watch and then Marlboro sent me a Swiss Army watch. So, I have more watches than arms at the moment. :)

I'll see if I can find it.

ToddJ

Second Unit
that would be awesome if I could buy it from you! let me know if you find it....

Jason Bovberg

Stunt Coordinator
I've actually got one that I used maybe 5 times, then just put it away in my desk. I've never been a wristwatch kinda guy, but I liked this watch and gave it a try. Just didn't take. So it's definitely available, if yer interested.

Jason Bovberg

Stunt Coordinator
>>>do you have a picture of it? does the face still change colors?

Still works great. Hardly touched. I could snap a pic of it and send it to you. I'll do that later, using the address in your Profile.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Okay Todd, I found it. It was in my sock drawer, so it's okay. :)

I stuck it in my scanner so HERE IS A PIC of it. It's kinda blurry.. I have a pretty crappy scanner. I forgot the glass has a crack in it and the band is pretty ratty. It's not running, I think the battery is dead.. but, I can't be sure.

Email me if you want it. You can just have it if you like.

ToddJ

Second Unit
Thanks Dave!...I can reimburse you for shipping....Does it still change colors when the temperature?

Jason...Can you scan a pic of it? or do you have a digital camera? Does it only have the numbers 12, 3, 6, and 9? (I think those are the ones mine has on the face.)...THANKS GUYS!!

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member

Don't worry about it, I'll mail it from work. ;) As far as the color goes, I'm not sure it still works. After I posted last night, I held it in my hand to see if it would change and it just seemed to stay black.

Send me your address and I'll drop it in the mail to you. At the very least you could use it for spare parts.

Jason Bovberg

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry about the delay, Todd. I'm having trouble getting a pic of this. Scanning produced a way-too-dark picture, and I don't own a digital camera. Tonight, I'll try taking a few frames of video and capturing that to the computer...that is, if you still want to see it...

ToddJ

Second Unit
Have you had any luck getting a photo of it?

Dave...Did you send the watch? I can reimburse you for shipping...

Thanks guys!

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
hey guys, i dropped my tag and it broke. does anyone have an extra one they're willing to give me?

this one is only about 3k....

:D

Jason Bovberg

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Todd,

I guess I assumed you were getting what you needed from Dave. I can still take the pic, if you want. Say the word.

ToddJ

Second Unit
if you could, that would be great. I was trying to find one that is just like my old one. Dave's watch is a great watch, but I am trying to find one just like my old one as well.

ToddJ

Second Unit
Yes, I did...Thanks! It is not the type of mood watch I am looking for, but I might still be interested in it...Does it still change colors? I got my old non-working one back so as soon as I figure out how to post a pic, I will post it to see if anyone has one like that one as well

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks