What's new

finally(pics) (1 Viewer)

Darren McGruther

Stunt Coordinator
still needs baseboards, window casings and coverings, and doors. But atleast I,m done there and using my equiptment. Also waiting on the popcorn machine and some posters.

pics are now down the page

Kevin Eckhardt

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kevin Eckhardt
Nice looking theater. Did you build the entertainment center yourself? It looks custom. The chairs look really comfy. The movie related knick-knacks and decorations add a nice touch.

Also your cat looks kinda like mine. I've got two girls who are both gray with white stomachs and paws.

Kevin Eckhardt

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kevin Eckhardt
Ron: I did too initially, but after I clicked on the "My Home Theater" link and looked at the pictures there they now show up here on the thread.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Yep, I see them now. Very nice looking theater, very clean.

Any chance of a Front Projector in the future? That room is perfectly laid out for it.

KenA

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ken Appell
Looks great! I noticed you went with metal studs along your exterior walls. Any particular reason?

Darren McGruther

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, Front projector.....oh yeah, you know it coming next.
As for the steel studs, the outside walls were already studded when we moved in. So I had to use them, never again. No strength what so ever. Now for some reason I cant even see my pics, and my sigs are gone from the bottom of my posts?????

Ok now the sigs are back but still no pics---Glenise try the link in my sig now..

Darren McGruther

Stunt Coordinator
found out why the pics dont come up anymore, Webshots no longer allows you to link photo from their site to any other. Guess I'll have to find another photo hosting site. Any one know of one??

Darren McGruther

Stunt Coordinator
yep had to build it myself, everything you can purchase is so cheaply made, and so expensive to buy. this way it gets done right and costs half as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks