Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Very minor error on Jem audio?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Guido

Guido

Stunt Coordinator

• 73 posts

Posted April 12 2004 - 10:16 AM

Hey all-
I've been watching Jem (which is really a very impressive DVD set from the packaging down to the audio, it's great, makes me happy with Rhino!) and noticed on the second disc, the first ep on the disc (disc 3 of season 2 really) that at about 2 minutes or so the audio is overlayed with the audio from the "Previously on" - did anyone notice this or can anyone check? I'm not sure if my DVD player had a malfunction at that moment or not!
Thanks!!!!

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted April 12 2004 - 01:36 PM

I'd be happy to check, if I could friggin' find the set at any store! Posted Image

If Best Buy doesn't have it tomorrow, then I'm heading to order it online.
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Guido

Guido

Stunt Coordinator

• 73 posts

Posted April 12 2004 - 02:12 PM

I had the MOST trouble finding it but did not want to order it online, so I finally found it in a Tower Records - good luck!!!!!

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   jackie

jackie

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted April 12 2004 - 04:51 PM

I had to buy my Jem at Tower Records and spent about $10 bucks more than I would have if they actually had it at my Best Buy.

I didn't notice anything weird on my Jem Disc, I'll have to check again. I've been watching Jem non-stop. The only problem I have with the discs is that they have "commercial breaks". I think its distracting when you get into the show, that's just me though.

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Jeff Jacobson

Jeff Jacobson

Screenwriter

• 2,116 posts

Posted April 12 2004 - 05:34 PM

Hey all-
I've been watching Jem (which is really a very impressive DVD set from the packaging down to the audio, it's great, makes me happy with Rhino!) and noticed on the second disc, the first ep on the disc (disc 3 of season 2 really) that at about 2 minutes or so the audio is overlayed with the audio from the "Previously on" - did anyone notice this or can anyone check? I'm not sure if my DVD player had a malfunction at that moment or not!
Thanks!!!!

Rhino has screwed up the audio on Transformers and GI Joe sets, so it wouldn't surprise me if they made an error on Jem.

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Bleddyn Williams

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor

• 977 posts

Posted April 13 2004 - 01:41 AM

This is definitely one of those threads that has me looking to find out what this is - I have never heard of this show!