What's new

What DVD would you like me to buy? (1 Viewer)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Because, apparently I have the ability to purchase a DVD only to have a special edition announced shortly thereafter. The most recent example being Blazing Saddles. You can also thank me for Stargate, Time Bandits DIVIMAX, and Highlander.

So what should I buy next? I HAVE THE POWER!

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Please buy the Apartment. If a special edition then comes out within 6 months, send me your receipt, and I'll reimburse you. :)

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I absolutely have to second Blade Runner. I'll even match George's offer. I'll reimburse you for the regular DVD. Just find it reasonably cheap.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
I would ask you to buy The Sting, but it's foolscreen only, so I can't even bring myself to do that.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Wow! All these generous offers! :)

Actually, this is a movie I've been thinking of picking up... I'm a Harrison Ford fan. I'll check the resale shops. :)

StevenFC

Second Unit
Funny thread :D

I would say please buy Braveheart. I mean all it did was win best picture and director. Not to mention it set the standard for just about every epic film that came after it.

Jake Johnson

Second Unit
-Buy the VHS of Dark Night of The Scarecrow! If you do this and it comes out within 6 months, I will refund you your VHS money AND buy you a copy of the DVD. Trust me, you want this.

-If this can't be done, buy Blade Runner or Papillon.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie....ok it would be extremely expensive to find this but you would have a lot of fans! :D

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
AIRPLANE!!! Funniest move EVER!!! :D

Or you could get Akira for an awesome anime masterpiece. :)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
The American President

Office Space as well, but it's nowhere near TAP's "ugh"-worthy transfer.

Although Crimson Tide and Enemy of the State were announced, they were delayed for who knows how long, so please pick those up too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks