-

Photo

Anyone pick up Ultraviolet on DVD?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Derek J

Derek J

Extra

• 24 posts

Posted November 12 2001 - 03:02 PM

I've heard a lot of good things about this British Television show but I wanted to hear firsthand from you guys. In case any of you don't know what Ultraviolet is it is a modern tale about Vampires. That's all I know. It is a 2 disc set and it is selling for $29.99 over at Amazon. It is in DD 5.1 and in Widescreen format. So do you guys think I should get it?

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Karl Schuster

Karl Schuster

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted November 12 2001 - 03:26 PM

I purchased it from amazon several months back when it first came out. i have only watched the first 3 episodes, and it seems pretty good so far.

Basically Vampires are walking the streets (not sure what their agenda is yet) and there is a special team of police that track them down. Not so much action (a la blade) however an interesting story that keeps you hooked. Similar to X Files.

i have too many DVD's to watch, so I have not yet had the time to finish it, but so far so good. I purchased it solely on the strength on the comments at amazon, and so far seems that i have not yet wasted my money.
Posted Image

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Bill Crosthwait

Bill Crosthwait

Second Unit

• 279 posts

Posted November 12 2001 - 04:58 PM

I would definitely add this series to your DVD collection. I give two Posted Image Posted Image

------------------
Bill

wcrosthwai@aol.com

My DVD, Home Theater page

Bill

My Collection at DVD Profiler

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey

Screenwriter

• 2,447 posts

Posted November 15 2001 - 12:18 PM

Mark Wilson wrote a short review of the disc which can be found at http://www.tvshowson...m?ReleaseID=648

Gord

------------------
Want to see your favorite show on DVD?
Posted Image

Want to see your favorite show on DVD?