What's new

New Star Wars DVD-ROM Preview? (1 Viewer)

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Nope, still not there-and I can't even view the "choices" video that's on there. I got the Breathing trailer though (finally) off apple's site.

Dave Vaughn

Stunt Coordinator
it sucks that you have to buy Quicktime Pro 5.0 if you want to store the trailers on your hard drive. $30 just to have the trailers on demand!

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
You mean it's *still* not up? That's lame. I tried to check it out this morning before I left for work but it wasn't there. You'd think with all the "come back on November 9" hype they would have had it there right after midnight.
Oh well, what's the rush anyway? Still have to wait till May to really see anything good (hopefully good).

BradyB

Stunt Coordinator
IT'S OUT!!!!
Oh, that was such a sweet trailer. And as the name of it says, it was a mystery as to when they were going to release it.
buy a DVD-ROM to see this trailer, best trailer yet.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Yeah, if you can even get to see it. dvd.starwars.com is so overloaded right now and apparently, you have to disable the "save movies in cache" function to view the large size.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Just got home and was able to get in and watch it, after some slow load times.
The trailer looks good. I sure hope the movie itself doesn't disappoint.
The best news: unless I missed him, there's no JAR-JAR in sight! I think I read that he will be in Episode II, but maybe George got the hint so he's being downplayed to a very minor role. (please)

HankM

Second Unit
It looks like there will be cool scenes with Boba Fett, I also heard that there will be a duel out in a rain storm.

Blu

Screenwriter
Ok I guess I'm feeling pretty stupid right now. I popped in the DVD, went to the Starwars.com menu and it says this DVD is the key to the site. But then what???? There was nothing to click that I could find. Help please :)

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
It was ALLLSSSSOOOMMMMEEE!!!!
IT GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS ALL THE WAY UP MY BODY!
SO MUCH BETTER LOOKING THE THE FIRST FULL EP1 TRAILER.
I cant wait till may, but im very lucky to live in IN where the offical StarWars convintion will be held in may also! YESSSSSSSSS. :)
wink.gif
laugh.gif
icon14.gif

------------------
yahoo.messenger: billsfan71
MY DVD'S

Eric Nolet

Auditioning
It's awsome... I must have watch it 4-5 times in a row...
Jar Jar is definitly there (and was also part of the first teaser), and it would make sense that he is there because they are going back to Naboo...
Jango Fett looks cool too. Specially his ship!
God, we have another six month to wait...
frown.gif
((

MikeCD

Stunt Coordinator
I can't get my cheap CD-ROM drive to even accept the DVD. Do I need a DVD-ROM drive?

Yes, you will need a DVD-Rom.
BTW, after 4 crashes and 2 hang ups, I finally got to watch it. Maybe it's just me, but I wasn't impressed. I didn't get that 'star wars' feeling I got with the other Episodes.
I just hope the trailer that will come with Harry Potter is much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks