Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Sony Vaio Desktop PC FOR SALE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   JakeMcM

JakeMcM

Stunt Coordinator

• 145 posts

Posted March 28 2004 - 05:13 PM

I'm selling my entire desktop setup. The PC is the Sony Vaio RX830 with a 2.66 ghz processor, DVD burner, CD drive, firewire, usb 2.0, complete with a Sony 16" LCD Monitor (SDM-951, 1024x768 native resolution). I have upgraded this PC quite extensively making it perform better than most of the PC packages availabe now. I replaced the stock video card with an Ati Radeon 9500Pro, the stock sound card with the highly regarded M-Audio 2496 Audiophile sound card, added 256mb of ram bringing the total to 768mb, and I added another 120gb Maxtor harddrive bringing the total storage capacity up to 200gb. I'm also throwing in the Hewlett Packard printer that came with the system upon request, and Windows XP home is already on the hard drive. I bought the computer about a year ago from Best Buy and it is in top working condition. $1350 but will take other offers of course.

I also will consider selling just the tower, or just the monitor if anyone is interested. E-mail me at cityrockchamp@hotmail.com if you have any questions.