What's new

Chris Isaak Show - any dvd planned? (1 Viewer)

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
i got hooked on this a few months ago (not knowing the show was coming to an end this season!) i think it's a great, offbeat comedy (which only sputtered out at the very end, with 2 very disappointing final episodes).

Does anyone know if these are planned for dvd? the HD broadcasts on showtime looked pretty nice.

MaraKM

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know, but I'd probably buy it. I've missed a few episodes here and there. But with all the musical performances in each episode, I'd be worried that they'd end up having an insane SRP.

It's been a fun series. Frolov & Schneider have written some good shows over the years (Alien Nation, Northern Exposure, the 1998 Fantasy Island). Anson is hilarious -- took me a couple episodes to realize he was the same guy from Galaxy Quest ("And it exploded" hee). Chris Isaak himself was great; I admire his willingness to make a total fool of himself.

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
so, is anson the only one of the band members who wasn't really in the band, and was an actor? that would make sense.....he was TOO funny....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks