What's new

Brazen Bootlegger (1 Viewer)

Mark To

Supporting Actor
I stumbled across this. Can you believe this guy:

**Link Edited**

Not like selling some obscure shows that no one cares about. This guy is waving a flag saying "Come and get me coppers". In this case I hope they do.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Mark, thanks for bringing this up, but I have some sad news...

I've tried to have this guy busted for about 6 months. I've contact the MPAA, Universal, Warner Bros, Columbia TriStar, Paramount and Carsey Werner...oh...and the RCMP since he's based in Canada.

The studios bitch and moan about how piracy hurts them, yet when they are handed names, phone numbers and addresses for the individuals that operate this website, they sit on their collective asses and do nothing about it. I can't tell you how many emails I've received from people thinking that these are legit products and wonder why I don't list them on my site. These guys are probably the worst I've seen - they even ADVERTISE on Google!

The way this website has been handled has really made me lose respect for the MPAA and the legal departments of these companies.

Gord

Scott Kimball

Screenwriter
Sad...

And, while it may not have been your intention, posting the link here is promoting this site to less scrupulous visitors here at HTF. It might be wise to delete the link.

-Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks