What's new

Shatner and Nimoy will do commentary for SE reissues of Trek films! (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Excellent. I would love to hear what they have to say. Wonder why the other crew members aren't in on it. Probably because they wouldn't have too many nice things to say about Bill
wink.gif

Greg Robertson

Stunt Coordinator
Now that is just cool. This is reason enough for me to buy them.
biggrin.gif

I can hear it now "Captain, you're making a pompous ass out of yourself"
------------------
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I second the Woo-hoo!
I'd bet that some of the other cast members are likely to join in. Shatner and Nimoy are the surviving big stars so they publish them.
Nelson

Joshua Moran

Supporting Actor
Great... We get to... Hear... Shatner.... and Spock.... talk... about.... their adven... tures... toget... her... and may.... be they... will let... Kirk... sing...
laugh.gif

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
DUDE! An awesome Easter Egg for these discs would be Shatner's priceline commercials! OH MAN!
biggrin.gif

CONVOY!

Blu

Screenwriter
Shatner should have NEVER done what he did to Freebird.
Some songs are sacred and shouldn't be made fun of and Freebird is one of them! What was he thinking (other than WOW I'm getting paid!) when he destroyed Freebird?
That is right up there with Roseanne doing the National Anthem for the Padres the way she did in my book.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I'm sorry, I'm steeped in classic rock too, but you really gotta take Shatner's commercials with a grain of salt. I kept laughing my a$$ off every time they came on. And with Lisa Loeb and the other guest "stars" in his band...oh man that was too rich.
I think if it really gets under your skin, I won't change your mind. That's fine, it's your opinion. But I think Shatner becomes so much funnier when you allow yourself to just laugh at him. :)
You know what to do, dog...Bust a move!

Bruce F

Agent
Real Name
Bruce
OK, my question is... what is this "Mindmeld" DVD that is referred to in the article?
I couldn't find any reference to it on Amazon or DVDPlanet.
Yea, I'm a trekkie. :)
Bruce

Blu

Screenwriter
Now that I agree with, being the legend in his own mind I'm sure that he considers himself a wonderful singer, well at least as good as he is a writer! LOL

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Shatner doing commentary on the ST re-releases is all fine and dandy, but what I really want is Shatner to do commentary on a DVD release of all the TJ Hooker episodes. :)
-Dean-
------------------
My HT Equipment
"I've seen you and you are not cool."

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Any news on when the rest of the series will be released in SE format? Is Star Trek II slated for next summer? June perhaps for the 20th Anniversary? I wonder if work has been started yet. I hope the additional scenes from the ABC broadcast will be included on the supplemental disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks