Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Results of recent calibration by Greg L..........

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   JimmyK

JimmyK

Second Unit

• 471 posts

Posted March 25 2004 - 02:37 AM

Greg came by Monday 3-22-04 to calibrate my Tosh 40H80 that I've had a few years.

I have to admit that I've put off having this set calibrated because it already looked great after my tweeks and I wasn't sure a "professional" calibration would make that much difference. (I should point out that before this, I had never seen a set that was professionally calibrated, so wasn't exactly sure what to expect.)

Boy was I wrong! The improvement was immediately apparent. The picture now is more detailed and natural looking. I'm seeing color details that were lost before. Needless to say, I am thrilled with the results!

I am also happy with the way Greg handled the whole thing. He has always responded promptly to e-mails and questions. During the calibration he took the time to explain exactly what he was doing and why, and answered all my questions. He comes across as very professional, yet down to earth and friendly as well.

The bottom line......

I would do it again in a heartbeat and would highly recommend Greg L.!

JimmyK