Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

MP3 Skipping? Sony CDX-F5700

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Mike Darksyde

Mike Darksyde

Agent

• 49 posts

Posted March 23 2004 - 01:48 PM

I got a new Sony CDX-F5700 and I have burned off 2 MP3 CD's. The player plays MP3's. And I keep getting like gaps in the music, its like a drop off of sound, like a skip and they are really quick, like less than a second, but the time is consistant, and there are no scratches on the CD's. I am not driving on anything especailly bumpy, and it usually doesn't start till I have been playing a CD for a while. I have played these MP3s from thier source, and on other players (DVD player with capable MP3 player and computer, and they play fine) How does an MP3 skip? Can it skip? Is it the player? Does anyone have any experience with these, or heard anything about this player. If I conclude that it is the player, can I return it to best buy and get it replaced (uninstalled, new one installed?) for free or am I going to have to pay for that? Any help or recommendations would be great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users