Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Question about the Dragonheart DVD series.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Frank@N

Frank@N

Screenwriter

• 1,718 posts

Posted March 22 2004 - 06:40 AM

As a fantasy fan I'd like to find a copy of Dragonheart SE, but it seems to be out of print. It's been repackaged with the waste of space sequel (New Beginning). I was wondering if this is a two-disc release with the original Dragonheart SE disc intact (with extras)? At $14.99 the combo pack isn't a bad deal, unless they have placed both movies on one disc. There do not appear to be any reviews of the combo pack.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate

Screenwriter

• 2,937 posts

Posted March 22 2004 - 07:52 AM

I like the movie, one of those test DVDs in regards to pans for your surround sound. 14.99 is not a bad price for it even if in includes that trash New Begining. I remember a couple of years ago I bought the Indian Jones trilogy on Special edition VHS and they added the Young Indiana Jones series. I didn't want it, but I got it anyway. Of course try to find it and even here on the Software for Sale/trade, you may be able to find someone that will trade it for another DVD.
Listen Up People.., Rack Em and Pack Em.., We're Phantoms in 15.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   JasonMA

JasonMA

Stunt Coordinator

• 111 posts

Posted March 22 2004 - 07:56 AM

I picked up a copy of Dragonheart on Ebay a few months ago because I couldn't find it anywhere else. You might want to check there.
Jason Mathews

My DVD Collection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users