What's new

Directors How many phones are in your house? (1 Viewer)

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
I have three in total. But only 2 can be used at a time.

They are all cordless (yeah, blackouts really suck for me). One has an answering machine built into the base. The other two use the same base unit, and a spare charger, which is why only one can be used at a time.

william-scooter

Stunt Coordinator
7 phones 2 cordless, and to make this somewhat on topic, I have 1 in the HT which also rings if someone rings the door bell. You never want to be more than 7 or 8 steps from the phone...

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

Yep, same for me. I have a dislike for talking on the phone, so 1 is all I want/need. I hate calling people, and hate it when people call me (with the acceptions of my family and some of my friends) so 1 is more than enough, and I frequently have the ringer off on the phone.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
6, I have a 2nd line for my home office and my wife also runs a business from home.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
5 in my apartment (if you call three bedrooms on two stories an apartment!). The main one with an answering machine in the kitchen is mine. The three guys I live with have their own in their room. There is a non-cordless one in the living room just in case the power goes out. Also 3 of us, including me, have cell phones. The fourth one will get one when he gets promoted at work. Something about being able to get a discount on his phone and plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks