Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: ISF (Loewen) calibrated Panasonic 53WX42 RPTV

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Josh Lowe

Josh Lowe

Screenwriter

• 1,063 posts

Posted March 19 2004 - 06:55 PM

FS: Panasonic 53WX42 RPTV ISF calibrated by Gregg Loewen. Price: $900US obo. This TV was purchased new in June of 2002 and was calibrated by Gregg Loewen in October of 2002. It was then moved to a new location and re-calibrated by Gregg in late 2003. The TV works great. There is some minor scuffing around the bottom of the base from being carried up two flights of stairs when I moved. The screen itself is flawless. TV is ISF calibrated and features standard inputs (2 component, 3 S-video, composite, etc). Supports 480i, 480p and 1080i resolutions. Does not support or upconvert 720p. Does not feature DVI, component only. TV was purchased new for $1499 from Onecall, I've spent around $600 on the two calibrations. Calibration includes service level convergence, grayscale correction, lens striping, etc etc. I'd like to get $900 obo for this TV. A new 53WX53 goes for $1299 from onecall, uncalibrated. And these TVs -need- to be calibrated, so there's an extra $350-$500. TV is located in downtown Atlanta, GA. I strongly prefer a local sale as boxing it up, carrying it downstairs and shipping it is not something I can readily do. Selling because I live in a loft and am redesigning my space. I'm going to try a flat panel or projector in order to recover some room.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users