What's new

test (1 Viewer)

Nils Luehrmann

Senior HTF Member
If you have not heard yet, there is a battle going on for what format standard the next generation DVD will be.

At first HD-DVD looked to be the front runner even though it offered the smallest increase of maximum storage capability (30GB) over standard DVD (9GB), but then Blu-Ray came around and decided to support WMV and so with its larger storage capacity (50GB – with future plans of 100GB discs) it appeared to take the lead – at least in performance.

Well HVD now appears ready to obliterate both of these formats, at least in regards to performance.

How so? Well to start HVD discs have already been demonstrated with 200GB storage capacity, with 1TB discs expected to be developed very shortly. (that is equivalent to 100 dual layer DVDs, 35 HD-DVDs, and 20 Blu-Ray DVDs) On top of its massive storage capacity, HVD also offers transfer speeds greater than 1GB per second – 40 times that of standard DVD. It doesn’t end there. There are already plans for a 4TB disc which would be enough storage capacity to have nearly 1000 movies in 480p, or about 200 movies in HD on one disc.

So what is HVD and how does it differ from the other optical discs?

HVD stands for Holographic Versatile Disc. The technology behind HVD is based on Optware's exclusive servo system and CHDSS (Collinear Holographic Data Storage System) which Hideyoshi Horimai, founder of Optware Corp., originally developed back in 1999.

Collinear holography combines a reference laser and signal laser on a single beam, creating a three-dimensional hologram composed of data fringes. This image is illuminated on the medium using a single objective.

HVD is the same size of a standard DVD (12cm):

If you look closely at the surface of a HVD disc you can see multiplexed holographic data patterns along the tracks:

The disc structure starts with a substrate with a pitted aluminum reflection top layer. A dichroic mirror is laid on top of that with a small gap between it and the next layer which is a photo polymer and where the data is recorded. The last layer is a protective substrate.

Now for those that think this is only vaporware, make no mistake about it – this is a very real technology with working models being demonstrated over the last few months. The first demonstration of both a recording and playback of a HVD disc was back in August of last year.

To further emphasize how real this technology is, back in January the Ecma created a technical committee (TC44) to develop a standardization strategy for Holographic Information Storage (HIS) systems and HVD.

Just this week six major companies announced that they had formally created the HVD Alliance in order to advance the development of HVD and promote it throughout the marketplace.

The companies that currently make up the HVD Alliance are:
  • Optware
  • FujiFilm
  • CMC Magnetics
  • Nippon Paint
  • Pulstec Industrial
  • Toagosei
The following are six additional companies involved with the development of HVD:
  • Texas Instruments
  • Micron Technology
  • InPhase Technologies
  • Konica
  • Memory-Teck
  • Aprillis
In fact even Sony appears to be showing interest in HVD or some form of it. Back in July Sony placed an order from Optware for a holographic optical disc read/write equipment that uses Optware's patented collinear holographic system. Sony's blue laser diode with external cavity (for holographic data storage) will be used for the system's laser source. I have not yet herd anything on how that project is developing.

That is a different “HVD”.

You are referring to "High-definition Digital Video" one of the many competing formats in China created to circumvent having to pay expensive DVD royalties. Despite being called "High-definition" it is very similar to standard DVD regarding its core technology.

The HVD discussed here is "Holographic Versatile Disc" and except for its size and that it is an optical disc, it shares almost no core technological similarities to any of these other DVD based formats.

The other popular format in China created to avoid paying DVD royalties is EVD (Enhanced Versatile Disc) and now Taiwan is adding to the format war with their upcoming FVD (Forward Versatile Disc).

(Many folks are bent out of shape about just the two format war here between Blu-ray and HD DVD, but in reality the world market is looking at a format war for the next generation of DVD that includes no fewer than six competing formats – none of which come even remotely close the current specs for HVD (Holographic Versatile Disc.)

Nils Luehrmann

Senior HTF Member
Woot Checker
Woot-off Thread

Bill,

It was wonderful seeing you again and in good health! Hopefully next time we will have more time to catch up. Here are some links to some of the HT topics that we touched on during our conversation. When you get a chance please check them out as I would appreciate and value your input:

SED stands for Surface-conduction Electron-emitter Display. here is a post I made regarding the technology:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...stuserid=16911

My thoughts on HVD:
(thread title "Curious about HD-DVD and Blu-Ray? Well wait until you hear about HVD...")

My thoughts on the format war between Blu-ray & HD DVD:
(thread title "HD-DVD/Blu-Ray Merger Possible?")

Here are some posts I made that might interest you:
The topics include Blu-ray; latest 2K & 4K projectors and motion cameras; debate about the future of 4K home video products; debate about the projected comercial success for both HD DVD & Blu-ray; debate about the format war; and we even were able to work in a reference to Adam Smith's "The Wealth of Nations" and "The Theory of Moral Sentiments".

DVD Library
( ' blank ' ) = Box Sets

0001-2000 = Feature Films
2001-3000 = (OOP / Limited Edition)
3001-4000 = Docu / Shorts / TV / SP.Int
4001-5000 = (OOP / Limited Edition)
5001-6000 = Demo Material
6001-7000 = Calibration Software

[c]

HD DVD
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=186867? Blu-ray? OA-DVD? "I want my, I want my, I want my HVD"[/c]

[c]
US Spacecraft to Blow up Comet - 2005 Tour De France - HD DVDhttp://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=186867? Blu-ray? OA-DVD? HVD![/c]

[/list]

Nils Luehrmann

Senior HTF Member
Hey, I'm looking for some fellow THGTTG fans that can help solve what should have been an easy THGTTG trivia quiz. (click on the button to jump to the quiz)
In addition, for that matter you all might enjoy this related quiz as well: (click on the button to jump to the follow-up quiz)

OK... time for a new Plushy Bunny quiz!

The following are illustrations based on THGTTG. For a PB name the different locations that each of the illustrations depict:

(1) "Did I say something wrong? Sorry, pardon me for breathing which I never do anyway so I don't know why I bother to say it oh God I'm so depressed."
(2) "Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
(3) "What do you mean you've never been to Alpha Centauri? Oh, for heaven's sake, mankind, it's only four light years away, you know. I'm sorry, but if you can't be bothered to take an interest in local affairs, that's your own lookout. Energize the demolition beam. I don't know. Apathetic bloody planet. I have no sympathy at all."
(4) "Probability factor of one to one. We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem."
(5) Vogon poetry is, without a doubt, the third worst poetry in the known galaxy. The second worst poetry is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their poet master Grunthos the Flatulent, entitled Ode to a Small Piece of Green Putty I Found In My Armpit One Midsummer Morning, four of his audience died of internal haemorrhaging and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobblng Council only survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. The very worst poetry in the galaxy was written by Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England and was thankfully destroyed when the Earth was.
(6) "It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated. And so, we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients, but the fully-armed nuclear warheads are of course merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives."
(7) It's impossible to slay, so if you encounter one, you should wrap a towel around your head. The beast will assume that since you can't see it, it can't see you. It is very stupid, but very ravenous.
(8) "Is there any tea on this spaceship?"
(9) The boat sped on across the water. It would be some time before it reached its destination because it is such an inconveniently arranged planet. It consists of nothing but middling to large desert islands separated by very pretty but annoyingly wide stretches of ocean.

And for a Bonus Bunny, name the item that is in the hand of this unfortunate lad:
(10) The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy defines the marketing division of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation as "a bunch of mindless jerks who'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes"

While still on the subject of THGTTG, some of you may be old enough to remember Infocom's text-based game version of THGTTG.

This was the first game I bought for my Apple Macintosh back in 1984. It was bloody frustrating – and fun, but I never did reach the end of that twisted lil game. :angry:

Just for fun I went to Infocom's website to see if they still had information about the game and amazingly they do!

[c]

[/c]

Then I did a Google search and found that some clever lad made an online java-based version of it. Just watch out, it might result in some serious 80's flashbacks.
htf_images_smilies_biggrin.gif

(click on the button to play the original version)
In addition, in honor of the game's 20th Anniversary, BBC Radio released an illustrated edition of the game. I played with it for a little while and it is certainly more entertaining and user-friendly than the original.

(click on the button to play the new illustrated edition)
This should keep you busy for a while Stevie!

BTW, here is a nice blurb about the new edition of the game:
Quote:

BBC Radio 4 launched an Anniversary Edition of the Hitchhiker's text adventure game that Douglas penned with Infocom's Steve Meretzky back in 1984.

The original Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy game was last sold in 1991 as part of the "Lost Treasures Of Infocom" package, and might have vanished altogether had Douglas not re-acquired the rights.

It's been on DouglasAdams.com since 1998 (with an occasional brief hiatus due to server overload), entertaining typically two thousand players per day (though the lack of a save game facility tends to limit the enjoyment!).

To celebrate the release of the new radio series, Radio 4 have re-released the game on the BBC website, resplendent with graphics from none other than Rod Lord, creator of the original TV series' Bafta-nabbing guide entries.

Rather than being a re-make, the code for this new version is byte-for-byte identical to its two-decade old ancestor. Running under a specially-commissioned extension to the same DNA server platform that runs h2g2, the anniversary edition is analogous to a digitally remastered DVD release of a classic movie.

If you've never played a text adventure before, imagine cryptic crossword meets instant messenger - this genre of game is legendarily difficult. Even getting out of bed becomes a challenge, though one rewarded by reams of original DNA wordcraft. As Douglas wrote: "You are disoriented. Blackness swims toward you like a shoal of eels who have just seen something that eels like a lot..."

Strictly adhering to the principle of contradictory versions, the Hitchhiker's adventure starts on Earth, and after a swift pint or three at the pub you're whisked aboard a Vogon ship, tossed into space and beached on the Heart of Gold. Courtesy of a jury-rigged improbability drive, you'll visit Traal, cruise across Damogran, see Earth from three different perspectives and spend time inside two or three complex mammals.

But first you'll need a Babel fish, a cup of tea, a selection of tools and, of course - the ultimate cheat sheet - The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.

&

(secret society of the Plushy Bunnies)

Laura
Spine #01
Release Date: 03/15/05

HTF Review
(Currently Not Available)
dOc Review
DVDMG Review
DVDFILE Review
DVD Talk Review
DVD Authority Review
Upcoming Discs Review

http://www.firstadopter.com
http://techbargains.com
http://www.ubergizmo.com
http://www.bf2005.com

Nils Luehrmann

Senior HTF Member
Quote:

Over the last year or so though I am probably averaging over five new DVDs a week, maybe even closer to ten.

I'm now wishing I had not looked, but it appears my estimate was a little off...

Part I - Recent Additions to the Luehrmann DVD Library Over the Last Three Weeks:

Newer Releases - Recent Films
( * = titles that I plan on getting the HD Edition sooner rather than later)

Bad Education (La Mala Educación)
Columbia: Original Uncut NC-17 Edition
(So far Pedro Almodóvar has yet to disappoint me and this fine film will undoubtedly continue the streak.) Hotel Rwanda
MGM: Special Edition
(Don Cheadle is an actor I can always count on to impress me, and this film appears to be his tour de force. I have not seen it yet, but clearly it was an easy and wise blind buy.) The Woodsman
Columbia: Special Edition
(I'm more than a little put-off by the subject matter in this film, but enough people have encouraged me to see it that I decided to pull the trigger.) Suspect Zero
Paramount: Special Edition
(There is a very good chance that this movie will disappoint me like the many critics it already has, but I am such a whore when it come to psychological horror films that I simply was unable to resist.) :b Sideways
Fox: Special Edition
(As both a recovering wine snob and a big fan of Paul Giamatti (I still can't believe he got snubbed by the Academy), I have a good feeling that I will very much enjoy this film.) Spanglish
(Any James L Brooks film is worthy of a blind buy for me, but I must admit I have some doubt considering the mixed reviews the film appears to have gotten.) A Tale Of Two Sisters (Janghwa, Hongryeon)
Pacific Media: Unrated 2-Disc Special Edition
(Great Korean Psychological Horror Film! And I'm not just saying that because it is one of my favorite genres. This releases deserves a great deal of attention, and would make an excellent blind buy.) Closer
Columbia: Superbit Edition
(Mike Nichols directing? Julia Roberts, Jude Law, Natalie Portman and Clive Owen starring? Oh, and Natalie Portman plays a stripper??? BLIND BUY!)
Crimson Rivers: Angels of the Apocalypse (Rivières Pourpres II)
(This was the sequel to 'Crimson Rivers' also starring Jean Reno. I loved the original, but I've heard this film fell well short. I will have to wait and see...) Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
Universal: Special Edition
(Hey, I'm married... I can't buy for just myself.) :) *Finding Neverland
BV-Miramax: Special Edition
(From Monster's Ball to this??? I am going to have to keep my eyes out for future projects by Marc Forster. If you have not yet seen this film, do yourself a marvelous favor and watch it! This is also one recent film that will look amazing in HD!) Alfie
Paramount: Special Edition
(Another one for the Mrs. - might make a nice double-feature with "Down With Love", which I actually enjoyed very much) :b The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
Paramount
(GP = 'Guilty Pleasure') :) Cube Zero
Lion's Gate: Special Edition
(I have no idea what to expect here. This was a complete blind buy. I did not even know they made this 'prequel' until I went out to pick-up the original and sequel. So now I guess I have the 'Cube Trilogy'?) Ray
Universal: Limited 2-Disc Special Edition
(Taylor Hackford seemed a very peculiar choice of directors for this biopic, and I certainly didn't expect the star of "Booty Call" to pull out such an amazing performance! Clearly, this helps explain why none of the Studio heads are breaking down my door asking my advice on film projects)
htf_images_smilies_frown.gif

But wait, there's still more...

Part II - Recent Additions to the Luehrmann DVD Library Over the Last Three Weeks:

Newer Releases - Older Films
( * = titles that I plan on getting the HD Edition sooner rather than later)

Through the Back Door (1921)
Image: The Milestone Collection
(Mary Pickford classic never before released on video!) Hindle Wakes (1927)
Image: The Milestone Collection
(Maurice Elvey's classic is considered by many to be the finest silent film ever made in the UK) The Band Wagon (1953)
Warner 2-Disc Special Edition
(I do not know why I picked this up. After all, who in their right mind would want any of Warner's 2-Disc Special Edition DVDs? These DVDs give the entire industry a bad name. Shame on you Warner Bros. Shame on you...)
htf_images_smilies_smiley_wink.gif
*The Professionals (1966)
(Richard Brooks' fine tribute to Sergio Leone - this is one of the many titles I am looking forward to seeing in HD on Blu-Ray, but in the mean time this DVD is quite good.) The Sword of Doom (Dai-Bosatsu Toge) (1966)
Criterion Collection #280
(As a huge admirer of both Kihachi Okamoto and Toshiro Mifune this was as easy a buy if ever there was one, but Okamoto's greatest film and which also stars Mifune, "Japan's Longest Day" has yet to be released on DVD. A disgraceful oversight if you ask me. Sadly Okamoto passed away only a couple months ago.) Kagemusha (1980)
Criterion Collection #267
(Kurosawa was following a long streak of unsuccessful films when he made this dark brooding and yet brilliant film. Every composition is so clearly thought out and expresses the inner demons that Kurosawa must have been dealing with at the time. It is a rare gem in such a large body of work, and quite possibly the most personal of all his films.) Do You Remember Dolly Bell? (Sjecas li se, Dolly Bell) (1981)
Koch
(One of the best foreign films then and now. Emir Kusturica continues to make some extraordinarily fine films, and perhaps her most popular film was 1995's Underground, but 'Dolly Bell' is, in my opinion her masterpiece.) *Silverado (1985)
Columbia: 2-Disc Superbit Gift Set
(Not quiet the epic it was intended to be, but still a fine film with a unique cast that worked out extremely well together - and what an amazing score! This was a very risky movie for Kasdan to make. Not just because he had no experience shooting a western, but as up until then, no one in Hollywood had made a successful western for many years.) The Toxic Avenger (1986)
Rykodisc: 21st Anniversary Golden Edition
(It is so bad that it is great! - hmmm I just noticed that if you say those terms in reverse it works as well...) :b Memories (1995)
Columbia
(What you get here is an amazing collaboration between three masters of anime, Koji Morimoto, Tensai Okamuro, and Katsuhiro Otomo creating a magical trilogy of tales that are both a feast to your eyes as well as your brain.) *Apollo 13 (1995)
Universal: 10th Anniversary 2-Disc Edition
(This was an easy double-dip, but it is too bad they removed the isolated score.) October Sky (1999)
Universal: Special Edition
(From playing a Star Trooper on the Death Star in the original (and modified) Star Wars to being a big studio director - Joe Johnston, you would make any SW fanboy jealous! Of all his films though, this remains by far his best and most appreciated work.)

Part III - Recent Additions to the Luehrmann DVD Library Over the Last Three Weeks:

Documentaries

DiG!
Universal: 2-Disc Special Edition
(This documentary offers up an astonishingly provocative look inside the inner sanctum of two once-promising alternative rock bands. You do not have to enjoy the music to appreciate this superb bit of filmmaking!) Sunset Story
Koch
(I have not yet seen this documentary about a nursing home full of sharp witted politically charged senior citizens, but I have received enough recommendations that I made it a blind buy.) Sacred Planet
BV - Disney: IMAX
(I missed this when it was playing at our local IMAX theater, but reviews I had read suggested this would be an excellent blind buy.) The Corporation
Zeitgeist: 2-Disc Special Edition
(This is a very clever documentary investigating if you will, the inner workings of large corporations, the impact they have had on the world, and what we might expect from them in the future. It already sparked a great deal of debate regarding the behavior of many of these companies, but don't worry, you do not have to have an MBA to appreciate this film.) Word Wars
Anchor Bay
(If you did not know any better you would swear this is the latest mockumentary from Christopher Guest - but it isn't. It is a real documentary which only makes it even more hilarious! Forget about Napoleon Dynamite. This is the best DVD for a serious dose of the chuckles!) :emoji_thumbsup: High Roller: The Stu Ungar Story
New Line
(Perhaps because I am a long time poker player, and have been following professional poker for fifteen years now, my personal interest in Stu Unger does influence my recommendation of this DVD, but it really does go deeper than that. A gambler's life is never an easy one, but Stu took it to an entirely new level never seen before. This is a gut-wrenching story worth your time to see.) Robin Williams: Live on Broadway
Sony
(I have not seen this, but it is Robin Williams... so any description would be pointless and unrecognizable.)

Part IV - Recent Additions to the Luehrmann DVD Library Over the Last Three Weeks:

TV Shows

Star Wars: Clone Wars: Volume One
Fox
(I just watched this last night for the first time (I'm not a big Cartoon Network watcher)
and WOW! Considering each "episode" was only about 6 minutes long they were very well done! One thing though... AVOID THE COMMENTARIES!)
Deadwood: The Complete First Season
Warner
(I caught a few of the episodes on HBO and knew right away that I was going to have to pick this up on DVD when it came out. Both visually and artistically, this show is gritty, tough, intense, and provocative! David Milch is a genius and he could not have asked for a better supporter than HBO.) The Simpsons: The Complete Fifth Season
Fox: Collector's Edition
(There is a very good reason this show is on its 17th season and still going strong! BTW: There's still a Bunny Plushy) on the line for who ever answers this question) Seinfeld: Seasons 1 & 2
Columbia
(Its a show about nothing..."yada,yada,yada"... so it had to be in the collection!) Seinfeld: Season 3
Columbia
(What? Didn't you hear me before? What part of "yada,yada,yada" didn't you understand?)
Nip/Tuck: The Complete First Season
Warner
(I do not get around to watching much in the way of TV, but so many of my colleagues have recommended this show to both my wife and I that I felt obligated to check it out. So here I am... checking it out. Wish me luck!)

Part V - Recent Additions to the Luehrmann DVD Library Over the Last Three Weeks:

Older Releases

The Name of the Rose
Warner: Special Edition
(One of my favorites finally with a quality video presentation and some excellent special features as an added bonus!) Elephant
Warner
(In the wake of all the violent instances happening in high schools around the country, I thought I might give this a spin. Reviews seem mixed, but it still worthy of a blind buy.) Dirty Pretty Things
BV - Miramax
(I am a sucker for Audrey Tautou, so even if this had not received great reviews I would have eventually picked it up. Instead, there seems to be a strong support of this film that continues to grow.) Mona Lisa Smile
Columbia
(Another selection added to the Mrs' "Chick Flick" collection. Seems only fair seeing as how I have 'Dead Poet's Society') Zatoichi (1989)
Media Blasters
(Shintaro Katsu's Zatoichi has been on my 'To Watch' list for a very long time, and didn't even realize it had come out on DVD last year. Even more impressive is the presentation, as I didn't expect much, but to my surprise MB put together a very nice DVD.) Rain Man
(Barry Levinson is one of my favorite directors. While I do not personal consider this his best film like many, I do enjoy it and am pleased to have waited for this SE.) Open Range
Buena Vista: 2-Disc Collector's Edition
(I am not sure how this DVD slipped through my fingers when it was first released, but thankfully, I corrected that mistake. I am a sucker for westerns, and just about any film with Robert Duvall, thus making this an easy blind buy.) Cronos
Lion's Gate: 10th Anniversary Edition
(I strongly believe Guilliermo del Toro will be one of the great directors of the next generation. His passion for filmmaking is even greater than his passion for food - and that says a great deal! I have not seen this film yet, but I understand that I am in for quite a ride.) Fargo
(I can not believe it too me this long to finally replace my older edition DVD with this one. And I call myself a Coen Bros. fan... I should be tossed into a wood chipper!) Death Race 2000
New Concorde: Roger Corman Classics
(This is one of my personal favorite trashy cult films! I have such fond memories watching this at the local revival theater house back in the 80's. Once again, a film so bad it’s great!) Scent of a Woman
Universal
(Honestly, I am not really impressed by this film, but there are moments that I really like, and when it was offered to me for a terrific bargain, I decided to add it to the collection.) Cube
(I still have not seen this, but after hearing how this was one of the best sci-fi thrillers of the 90’s and being bugged by so many fellow film buffs, I decided to finally pick-up this DVD. BTW: Considering the popularity of this film/DVD, I am quite surprised that Natali Vincenzo's highly praised follow-up 'Cypher' has yet to be released on DVD?) Cube 2: Hypercube
(When I went to order 'Cube' I saw that it had a sequel and they were offering a great deal if I bought both - and as mentioned earlier saw there was a prequel that had just recently been released and figured why stop at two?) Last Orders
Columbia
(I saw this film a couple of years ago and enjoyed it very much. It is one of those special little films that could have easily slipped by unnoticed and I am glad this one didn’t.) K-PAX
Universal: Collector's Edition
(I know... the film is supposed to be quite bad, but admittedly, I have been curious to see it and when I saw it heavily discounted, I figured why not?) Carrie
(I'm not sure why I didn't pick this up when it was first released, but problem solved!) The Lion in Winter (1968)
MGM: Vintage Classics
(This is another DVD that slipped by my radar, and quite pleased to now have it. I had no idea Anthony Hopkins was in the film until now even though I have seen the film before - although I was quite young at the time.) Six Degrees Of Separation
MGM
(I have always really enjoyed this film, but I was waiting for a much needed Special Edition. I assumed with Will Smith's ever-rising popularity this would happen sooner than later, but sadly, this has not been the case. I saw it recently on sale and decided that the current edition will have to do for now.) Fried Green Tomatoes
Universal: Collector's Edition)
(I bought this for my wife, but she swears I would really enjoy it as well... Should I trust her?) Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
Warner: Special Edition
(This isn't half as bad as some might lead you to believe, and it is an excellent presentation. Warner was so far ahead of the game with the quality of their special edition releases that even by today's standards many of them like this DVD have held up beautifully. Still, I never bothered to pick it up until recently when I saw it on sale.) Awakenings
Columbia
(This was another title that I really wanted on DVD, but was not impressed with the current edition. Again, I saw this DVD on sale and decided to just go ahead and get it anyway.)

But wait, there's still... Huh? You mean that was it? Good Lord man, I need to order more DVDs! :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks