What's new

Ebay (1 Viewer)

Chris KAudio

Stunt Coordinator
What do you guys think of buying a Harman Kardon Receiver on Ebay (AVR 230)? It looks like HK has a store on ebay, from which they give you the warranty too. What do you think?

Patrick-J

Agent
Chris

HK does sell refurbished equipment on E-Bay, it is a legitimate offer. If it's what you want at a good price, then go for it.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Harman Kardon direct, full warranty as new. Nothing to lose. Bid away!

But be sure it's what you want first. Audition audition audition!

Todd^B

Stunt Coordinator
I agree with the above posts. It comes with a "new item" warranty, can't beat that for refurb. Is the price that much lower than other internet electronics stores. If yes, then get it.

I have had alot of good luck with eBay. Never have I gotten an item that didn't work, plus its from HK Direct. I have been looking into some of their other receiver, but I am waiting for the Denon 3805 to have a listen to it.

JohnSer

Stunt Coordinator
No worrys with bidding on Harman Audio auctions on Ebay. If there are initial problems with unit, they will return ship on their nickel. I bought a number of items from them, last spring. Would buy again from them.

JasonMA

Stunt Coordinator
I purchased from Harmon Audio on Ebay, and couldn't be happier. I got my JBL NSP1 package through them for 202.50 brand new. You shouldn't worry at all when dealing with Harmon, they're a reputable company.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks