Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Ebay

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Chris KAudio

Chris KAudio

Stunt Coordinator

• 79 posts

Posted March 18 2004 - 04:04 AM

What do you guys think of buying a Harman Kardon Receiver on Ebay (AVR 230)? It looks like HK has a store on ebay, from which they give you the warranty too. What do you think?

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Patrick-J

Patrick-J

Agent

• 44 posts

Posted March 18 2004 - 04:25 AM

Chris HK does sell refurbished equipment on E-Bay, it is a legitimate offer. If it's what you want at a good price, then go for it.
What have I done!

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Drew_W

Drew_W

Screenwriter

• 1,718 posts

Posted March 18 2004 - 02:48 PM

Harman Kardon direct, full warranty as new. Nothing to lose. Bid away! But be sure it's what you want first. Audition audition audition!
I gave up on tracking my collection and actually started watching what I have.

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Todd^B

Todd^B

Stunt Coordinator

• 52 posts

Posted March 19 2004 - 01:57 AM

I agree with the above posts. It comes with a "new item" warranty, can't beat that for refurb. Is the price that much lower than other internet electronics stores. If yes, then get it. I have had alot of good luck with eBay. Never have I gotten an item that didn't work, plus its from HK Direct. I have been looking into some of their other receiver, but I am waiting for the Denon 3805 to have a listen to it.

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   JohnSer

JohnSer

Stunt Coordinator

• 198 posts

Posted March 19 2004 - 05:44 AM

No worrys with bidding on Harman Audio auctions on Ebay. If there are initial problems with unit, they will return ship on their nickel. I bought a number of items from them, last spring. Would buy again from them.

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   JasonMA

JasonMA

Stunt Coordinator

• 111 posts

Posted March 19 2004 - 05:54 AM

I purchased from Harmon Audio on Ebay, and couldn't be happier. I got my JBL NSP1 package through them for 202.50 brand new. You shouldn't worry at all when dealing with Harmon, they're a reputable company.
Jason Mathews

My DVD Collection

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   Chris KAudio

Chris KAudio

Stunt Coordinator

• 79 posts

Posted March 19 2004 - 06:39 AM

Thanks guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users