What's new

Toxic Crusaders: The Complete Series (1 Viewer)

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
From TVSHOWSONDVD

The Toxic Crusaders cartoon series, which ran in 1991, is coming to DVD as a complete series package of all 13 episodes. It will be released in the second half of 2004, according to this post from Troma Films staff member Edward Havens at the Troma message boards.

If you can't wait that long, and need a taste, then you might consider getting the Tox Box DVD box set. It's been available for a year-and-a-half, and it contains unrated director's cuts of the first 3 films that the cartoon was based on (and no, the films aren't meant for the kiddies!). But exclusive to the box set is a fourth disc: Toxic Crusaders: The Movie. According to the above-linked thread at the Troma boards, "it says its the movie, but its really just the first four episodes cut together." So if you don't own any of the "Toxie" films yet and are interested, that's a great place to start, and get some Toxic Crusaders episodes to keep you going until the big 'toon compilation comes out sometime in the next 3-9 months.

Apparently all of this information has been out there for months and months, but noone sent me a tip-off about this until Jamie Greer dropped me a note this past weekend. So we owe a big THANK YOU to Jamie! We will keep an eye on this, and let you know more when we do, so stay tuned.

I can't wait for this. Toxic Crusaders was one of of my favourite cartoons as a kid and I can't wait to see all the episodes again since the last time I saw this I was 8. I've said it before and i'll say it again 2004 is going to be a great year.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Your right Josh. Gord had posted the info in the other thread but when I saw it on TVSHOWSONDVD this morning I was just really excited and wanted to post it. I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation154
Recent bookmarks